“Staff made you feel valued!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites DFW Airport South Hotel
Ranked #35 of 79 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed 20 February 2013

I arrived in Dallas to very friendly shuttle driver who was happy to chat to me about the local area and travelling into town. He offered to take me to the station, he found out information for me and got train times. The lady on the desk was very kind and was genuinely pleased to help me with my arrangements. She check me in and offered me bottled water. The rooms here are a good size, very clean with a/c that the customer can control! (always a plus for me!) The staff were always on hand and happy to help, so well done team!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 10 February 2013

We had to spend unexpectedly two days waiting for a plane to depart DFW. We reserved by phone and called to inform them that we were arriving early. Would the room possibly be ready? We were assured it would be. The complimentary van arrived quickly driven by Zane, a friendly and informed young man. An equally helpful staff member, Eric, checked us in. The large room was attractive had somewhat separate work, sleeping, and dining areas. The small kitchen had a microwave, fridge and coffee maker. Free wifi in the room, very comfortable bed, excellent heating and cooling, food TV, and total quiet--all made out stay very enjoyable. The breakfast was complete and tasty, the van was available for trips to the local rail station, and the in-house laundromat added to our convenience and pleasure. Other staff members, Chris and Andrew, were of great assistance. We can't say enough about the value of this experience, and how well-run his hotel is.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2013

No issues at all with this hotel. Room and hotel were very clean. Room temperature was good. Bed was comfortable. Typical Holiday Inn Express breakfast offering. Complimentary shuttle between airport and hotel. I only had limited interactions with the staff, but they were good as well. Plenty of restaurants and shopping very close to hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank KenS9
Reviewed 20 November 2012

My wife and I had a very good experience at this hotel the night before returning to Japan late September. First, I made a mistake in making the reservation through the internet but the staff were extremely patient and helpful in correcting the mistake and getting us a room--even though we had no reservation for that night.
We found the room excellent and spacious. It was a very comfortable room with all the amenities.
The breakfast was wonderful. I especially liked the pancake cooker. The food was plentiful and good.
In the fitness room are many extra towels but more important for international traveler was a scale. We were ale to weigh our luggage and readjust it so that we wouldn't be charged extra by the airlines. This is very crucial for international travelers.
Again, thank you for the kind help during our stay. We will be staying there again when we make the same trip (which is often).

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Great location near the airport. Very friendly staff. Free shuttle to hotel and airport. Breakfast good, hot and free. Downside, rooms are dark and air conditioning units are loud. As a Priority Clum Platinum member, there were no additional perks at this hotel as there are with others (club level, free paper at door, free room upgrade, etc.). Would stay there again in a pinch though.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I have been very happy with the HIE brand lately and the HIE DFW South was no exception. The staff was very helpful and friendly, the checkin and checkout were smooth and accurate. The breakfast was very good and the room was clean, comfortable and everything was in working order. I always wish for 2-3 more accessible outlets but I found enough to get everything charged. 2 miles from the rental car facility makes it a great place to stay when you land late.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2012

I stayed at HIE south again last night and had the same positive experience I have had in the past. The front desk staff are wonderful and the managers are friendly and helpful. Rates are reasonable and beds/pillows are more comfortable than most HIEs I stay in elsewhere. Highly recommend for those traveling in and out of DFW.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Irving hotels
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Irving North-Las Colinas
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites-DFW North
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South
Home2 Suites by Hilton Irving / DFW Airport North
Homewood Suites by Hilton Irving - DFW Airport
NYLO Irving / Las Colinas

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites DFW Airport South Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites DFW Airport South Hotel

Address: 4235 W Airport Fwy, Irving, TX 75062-5916
Region: United States > Texas > Irving
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #35 of 79 Hotels in Irving
Price Range: £73 - £126 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites DFW Airport South Hotel 2.5*
Newly renovated all suite hotel located at DFW Intl Airport's south entrance. While on your business trip enjoy the accommodations featuring spacious suites with separate living and sleeping areas, daily complimentary Hot breakfast bar featuring our signature cinnamon rolls, free high-speed internet and Complimentary DFW Airport transportation. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites DFW Airport South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express And Suites Dfw Airport South Hotel