La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas - Las Colinas
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewstexas shaped wafflesroom was cleanlas colinasrecommend this hotelthe irving convention centera great place to stayshopping and restaurantswithin milesthe breakfast areaexercise roomfour seasonsfirst flooryogurtfree shuttlewould stay here againeasy accessbusiness trip
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Due to a last minute booking, there were no rooms available at my usual hotel in Fort Worth. Based on TripAdvisor reviews, LaQuinta was a viable option given the distance from my meeting location. This was my first time staying at a LaQuinta and I found it to be pleasant and a potential option in the future for other business trips.

There was plenty of parking and the parking lot itself is well-lit. The check-in process was easy and all of the hotel staff that I encountered was friendly. I stayed in a room on the second floor, and because of this, my room had high ceilings. The room itself was clean. Unlike other hotels, it was easy to access the hotel's wi-fi.

I am typically not a fan of hotel products, but their shampoo smelled citrus-y and left my hair shiny and clean.

The only downside is that the hotel is currently under renovation and the fitness center was not available.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
A La Quinta traveler
Shreveport, Louisiana, USA
Reviewed 23 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We have found that La Quinta is a reliable brand. The staff were not over the top friendly, but they did their job and everything as in order. Breakfast was nice. The Texas shaped waffle made me smile.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank justadab
LQ6258, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas - Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Dear valued La Quinta Guest,

We appreciate your positive feedback and are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at our La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Las Colinas. We do apologize you felt our Services were not up to standard - I promise we take great pride in our Customer Service and strive to improve always and when possible. I would love to hear more about your stay and the service you received while staying here - to better grasp an idea of how to improve.

General Manager, La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Las Colinas
P: 972-261-4900
E: lq6258gm@laquinta.com

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Our three night stay for a family wedding was quite adequate for our family of four adults. The room and bathroom were clean and sufficiently spacious for our stay. We needed to request a replacement iron and additional towels and pillows which were promptly provided. The gym was small but quite adequate. The outdoor pool area was very small and should have provided a shaded area given the 100 plus summer temps in Dallas. The hot breakfast buffet was adequate for our needs. Overall, this facility was clean and met our needs in a good location.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Phyllis54

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your kind words and feedback!

You will be glad to hear that we are about to begin a minor remodel here at our Hotel, and one of the areas we will be working on to improve is our Fitness Center - we are expanding our Fitness Center and have recently purchased ALL new equipment. We hope you will visit us again and take advantage of the new and improved facility.
As for our Pool Area, we will also be replacing the current patio furniture with newer and more modern seating. We will certainly keep in mind the "sun" when making these changes.

A TripAdvisor Member
Saint Louis, Missouri, USA
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We stayed at La Quinta while visiting relatives because it was very close and reasonable. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It was very nice to have a hot breakfast every morning and I especially liked the patio outside the breakfast area!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family