“This hotel was the best.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas - Las Colinas
Ranked #18 of 77 Hotels in Irving
“This hotel was the best.”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I came down to visit great Wolfe lodge. I needed to stay here the day before and the breakfast was good the hotel was quiet and the best I have ever stayed in. The room was very roomy. I'm definitely going back.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank mary w

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
New Jersey
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Great place! Very nice, clean rooms and professional, courteous staff. I had never before stayed at a LaQuinta; the brand just wasn't "on my radar screen". But the location in this case was perfect and eliminated the need for a rental car, so I booked it.

It was a wonderfully pleasant surprise, including the single best service event of 2014 for me. Upon discovering (in the next city) that I had left my dopp kit in my room, I phoned the property, let them know, and they -- with no questions asked -- went out of their way to ship the kit to me. This saved me a big pain-in-the-neck, plus the expense of replacing all the stuff. What impressed me most was how they did this cheerfully! They were HAPPY to help out! Can't beat that.

This place delivers a first-class experience for business travelers.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank brunello44
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Our room smelled clean & was immaculate. Roomy! We stayed 4 nights--no complaints whatsoever. Cleaning staff went over our room thoroughly daily. Good variety of breakfast choices. Great value all in all.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
La Quinta L, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas - Las Colinas, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so very much for your review. We appreciate you and take pride in our customer service - we are so happy to know we are living by this culture. We hope to continue to do so, and strive to improve always.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Courteous staff, clean room. Who could ask for more? This trip, I needed to use the dining area for a couple of short business meetings, an the back porch as well. The staff accommodated us just fine.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Charlie B
Temple, United States
Reviewed 21 May 2014

There are a ton of good golf courses in the vicinity of this hotel. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and the breakfast choices were nice. Bacon, sausage, and eggs, cereal, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, toast, and waffles were just a few of the choices. The location is awesome and we have already made advance reservations for our golf outing next year.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Dorothy G
Locarno, Switzerland
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Stayed here last week for the first time based on a personal recommendation. I was very impressed with everything. The rooms are spacious and well equipped. Room cleaning is quick and thorough but unobtrusive. Excellent breakfast, wonderful staff, light and spacious public areas and a good guest laundry room. The fitness room looked well equipped (though I didn't use it). The only tiny downside is that it doesn't have a bar.. but I'm told it does have a happy hour (which I missed) and each room has a fridge and Tom Thumb is just down up the road so its only a small effort to fix that downside. Great value and if I'm in Irving again I will most definitely use this LQ again.

Room Tip: All the rooms I saw were good.... and the hotel is off the road so its quiet
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Tichuk
Gray Court, South Carolina
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My connecting flight out of DFW was cancelled due to weather like many others. When I tried to book at the LaQuinta closer to the airport, the toll-free operator found this room for me a few miles out and arranged for a shuttle. It was quiet, I slept well and the breakfast was very good and complete. Lighting in the room/bathroom could be better, but that's my standard complaint with all hotels.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo