“They turned a miserable day of airport delays into a good one.” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving
Ranked #21 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Greenwich, Connecticut
“They turned a miserable day of airport delays into a good one.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2011

From the moment I started making the reservation I knew this was the place to stay. The price was right and they were quick to accommodate me. I only waited 15 minutes at the airport for their free shuttle back to the hotel. Everyone was friendly and excited to help. In my room their was chocolate and an Oprah magazine waiting for me. What more could a girl want? Plus the Bistro had an excellent selection of appetizing food and the staff was eager to help me. The next day the driver was on-time to take me back to the airport with a smile on her face.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Sherman, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2011

I stayed here with family that had enjoyed the hotel before. The pillows were horrible and turned into stone after a few minutes. My greatest annoyance was the telephone in the room would not work and they had a broken ethernet cable. I had to call on my cell phone to get the internet problem and the phone working. It was late and I was extremely frustrated. I doubt I will stay here again.
We had a balcony room and their were cigarette butts and empty cigarette packages on the balcony.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Hyderabad
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2011

They have free Airport shuttle service, just call and they would reach you in 10 mnts. Functional room, comfortable with all basic eminities, pantry for late night bites. The gighlight would be a full breakfast with several hot food options. Ample parking on all sides, and side entrences

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
St. Louis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2010

My husband and I just returned from a weekend stay in the Dallas/Forth Worth area. We flew in from STL. I wasn't quite sure where the hotel was, but actually saw it when we were landing! It was in a great location, as far as being close to the airport and right next to the highway. It was so easy to get to wherever we were heading, we just hopped right on the highway. I thought this hotel was great! The lobby is new, and it looks beautiful as you walk through the doors. The front desk attendants were very helpful with check-in and helping us find a place for dinner. The room and bathroom was beautiful, clean, and modern. Our stay at the hotel included the breakfast buffet. It was so nice to get up in the morning and not have to worry about where we were going for breakfast. The breakfast buffet had so many options. Also, the service was great! I read another review before picking this place that talked about it being so noisy. We had NO issue with this AT ALL! We would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
Clifton Park NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2009

My wife and I stayed at the CourtyardDFW Airport North/Irving several weeks ago on a stop over at DFW airport. We were impressed by the little extras. Candy in the rooms, staff friendliness, outstanding breakfast and assistance in making dinner reservations. We stay at many Marriott system hotels, but this Courtyard will always be remembered because the operation sets the standard that other Marriotts strive for. I expect outstanding customer service with the Marriott system but rarely stay at a hotel that achieves perfection. Our stay at this Courtyard hotel came the closest to perfection that we have enjoyed in some time. This was one the first hotels we have stayed in that leaves MORE than one regular and one decafe coffee in the room. Our room had two or three of each. GREAT TOUCH!!!

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
San Miguel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2009

Like many others, I am no longer brand loyal, but this hotel was booked for a funeral gathering, and the staff could not have been more accommodating; because we were booking maybe 15 rooms, the hotel gave us a super price, and for that reason alone I would recommend them. Other than that, the room was the standard, old-style courtyard, very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was not included, but was well laid out and you could get eggs cooked to order. It is reasonably close to shopping and restaurants. We ended up spending 5 nights and were completely happy with the room, the service, and especially the staff. My only complaint would be tha the in-room wireless was weak and I frequently had to use the hotel's computers in the reception area - but I travel frequently, and this seems to be the rule, not the exception.

Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank tste
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2009

We have stayed at Courtyard by Marriott DFW Airport North in Irving twice now because it has a terrific shuttle service to DFW -- great for both business and vacation travelers. Hotel is located in a business district which is about 10 minutes from DFW. Front desk was helpful, room was clean and comfortable, The second trip we got the breakfast buffet with our room reservation and it was by far one of the best hotel breakfasts we've seen in our travels, offering both hot breakfast items as well as more "continental breakast" choices. Too cool to use the pool, but that looked nice and clean. My parents from another city also made reservations for the night and we visited in the courtyard gazebo.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Homewood Suites by Hilton Irving - DFW Airport
The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport
BEST WESTERN PLUS DFW Airport Suites
Home2 Suites by Hilton Irving / DFW Airport North
Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine
Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North

Been to Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving? Share your experiences!