Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas
US$96
US$93
TripAdvisor
1,551 results
All reviewsgolf coursefamily poolvilla roomtennis courtssports clubpool servicegreat resortthe main hotellas colinasbyron nelsonfitness facilitybeautiful propertygolf tournamentin room diningluxury hotellobby barroom service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Was sold a package of a 50 minute massage WITH a scalp and hand treatment. For some reason, thought I'd still get the 50 minute massage, but instead found the scalp and hand treament were part of the 50 minutes......which took away from the actual massage. I found the atmosphere calm and peaceful, details of robes, slippers, and product to be fine. Was disappointed in the length of service, while it did state a 50 minute massage, it was just that, I felt like the service was rushed and would have preferred them spend the entire 50 minutes actually massaging. Be careful when you look at "add-on's" since this should be a term like "add-in". Really expected a 5-star treatment, it fell a bit short for me this time.

Room Tip: Be sure to read the fine print when at the spa - you don't want to take away even a second from the massage!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Four Seasons is an all around great place for a getaway within the city. Fabulous spa, wonderful restaurants, and accomodations you would expect of teh Four Seasons brand.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

My wife and I work extremely hard, take care of aging parents and striving and struggling children, and when it's time to really get away ... we've got to let down and enjoy. Four Seasons at Las Colinas is driving distance but feels impossibly far from life we know. An amazing culture of service greeted us from the first step inside. The staff projects a blend of savvy and accommodation. Everyone seemed on his or her game, eager to make service a priority yet being natural and unpretentious. This is a great hotel.

Room Tip: Charge on American Express -- automatic upgrade, and if you're lucky you'll get the ultimate suite.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brian B
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Best place in Dallas to stay--golf, spa, service, pools, anything you could ever want with the best service on the planet!

Room Tip: Villas are nice, but main building also excellent--ask for a corner room!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bruceb835
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I was here for a wedding. Overall, this hotel was very good. I had a normal room with a king size bed. The check in staff were personable, friendly, and efficient. The bed was plush and comfortable. I did not want to get out of it in the morning. The bathroom in the room was huge - all marble - and I loved the towels, robes, and toiletries. Really nice. I was able to explore the pool area but didnt make use of the spa. I was very impressed by the towel service and poolside food and beverage service. My friends whose wedding I attended had the wedding on the lawn of hte hotel near the golf course. The reception was in the main ballroom. Eveyrthing was a class act. I loved the food that was served, and the setting was appropriate.
I was overall very impressed with the hotel until i saw the attached advertisement in the elevator . This is very basic grammar that a hotel of the Four Seasons' caliber should never make. It's all about proofreading and professionalism, and they failed here.
I'd recommend staying here, but this just left a bad taste in my mouth.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends