“Always excellent service”

Ranked #2 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Tyler, Texas
“Always excellent service”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The rooms and baths are beautiful and the hotel restaurant was excellent. Our only problem this time was noise - fairly unexpected at a Four Seasons. The noise from a large group outside woke us at 12:30 AM and then a group walking down the hall talking very loudly woke us again about 1:30 am. Other than that, our stay was lovely.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
FourSeasonsDallas, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Coconut2011_4,
Thank you so much for the 5 star rating with your review of our property. Our sincerest apologies for the noise issue you experienced. I hope it did not cause you to have an unfavorable feeling about our hotel, as we aim to create a relaxing environment for all of our guests. We hope to see you again soon, and please let us know how we can assist you with your stay.

vail.tolbert@fourseasons.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (297)
North Scituate, Rhode Island, United States
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This was my 2nd visit to the Four Seasons Las Colinas and was eagerly looking forward to it after my last trip in September. However, I noticed a decline in the overall service which was disappointing. At check-in, the Four Seasons agent seemed a little bewildered that I was booking a conference room for the next 3 days. She could not show me to the room or indicate who my point of contact would be. I found it myself the following morning. Also, the service at Bar 19, which was stellar on my prior trip, was much more mechanical this time. The staff seemed distracted and a little overwhelmed. Even for the conference room which I booked for three days, the service was good, but somewhat mechanical. It was no different than the service I typically receive at a Marriott. It surprised me as there was a significant capital expenditure for this 3-day event, so I was hoping that the attendees would notice. They were thrilled with the menu choices for breakfast and lunch, but other than that, did not feel that the location merited our budget. I still think this is a fine establishment; overall, the service was good, I guess I was expecting more from a brand like the Four Seasons.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
P_Pollak, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
Dear Paul C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. Although I am happy to read that you still regard us a fine establishment, I am utterly disappointed in learning about the lack of service you experienced.

We highly appreciate your being a repeat customer and I can perfectly understand how disappointing it is if we are not able to keep the same level of intensity and personal attention that you have experienced before. Please accept my apologies for such a lapse. I have taken the time to share your concerns with the team in order to improve. We take great pride in our personalized service and level of attention and will continue to work towards achieving perfection.

I hope that this past experience will not permanently mar your perception of Four Seasons and that you will be back with us. I am at your disposal and would be honored to personally assist when you decide to come back.

Thank you again and best regards.

Patrick Pollak
Resort Manager
patrick.pollak@fourseasons.com
Kentucky
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Visit this property once a year for a business meeting. Always have an excellent experience here. No complaints--they know how to do it right! The restaurant offered some new selections for dinner and everything was fresh and delicious.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room for a great view from the balcony.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
FourSeasonsDallas, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear Steve M,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I have shared your kind words with our culinary team, as I know they'll be delighted to hear about your great experience in the restaurant. Let us know how we can assist you on your next business trip to Dallas!

Roanoke, Indiana, United States
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Not a single thing to complain about. Top notch service, beautiful accommodations, quality in every way. We are addressed by name by most all staff. All are willing to go above and beyond to make our stay special and memorable. We had a third floor room, but it is amazingly quiet. Very luxurious room and bath. We have stayed in many nice places, but this ranks in the top handful.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear PollyKing,
It is an honor to be considered in your top handful of great hotels. Thank you for the kind review. Next time you are in Dallas, try a villa on the 18th green of our TPC golf course. You'll love the view. Have a great rest of the week.

Skaneateles, New York
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed for final four weekend. This place is gorgeous. Rooms were very nice. Beds super comfortable. Bathroom is spacious with large tub and shower. Service was excellent at bar 19 and we had a lovely dinner at the restaurant. Fairly expensive for 2, but we expected that. I was a bit disappointed that there was a charge g or high speed internet and a $ 15 charge for a spin class. That is a little much when the room is $500 a night. All and all excellent!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Ccpayne,
So glad you joined us for Final Four weekend! I wish we could have ordered up nicer weather for you, however glad you enjoyed your time with us. I'll be sure to share your comments about the Bar with our Beverage Manager. Thanks for your review and have a great week!

Regards,
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I use their business conference rooms and can't say enough good about how they treat me and my clients. Brian Sommer and his assistant Nancy Barnhart go above and beyond and I really appreciate it. And, Sally in room service, Angela in business services and Kevin at the concierge are equally outstanding; always friendly and always helpful. And finally, at the end of the day and you need a glass of wine, Nancy Thomas and her co workers in the Terrace Lounge always cheer you up.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Martin T
Dear Martin T,
Thank you so much for naming some of our stellar staff in your review. Brian, Nancy B., Angela and Nancy T. really appreciate your kindness. They were happy provide you with the service you should expect with a Four Seasons experience. You know who to call if you need anything in the future. Again, thank you for your wonderful review - we appreciate it!

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 2 April 2014

the manager introduced himself and offered his services. The room was clean, housekeeping staff went out of there way to accommodate my many allergies (to scents and perfumes) the room was comfortable.

Room Tip: higher floors give you golf course vistas. The pool can get noisy as the day warms up, so if you li...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank catherine o
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Downtown Dallas
Hotel ZaZa Dallas
Hotel ZaZa Dallas
#3 of 203 in Dallas
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,144 reviews

Been to Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas? Share your experiences!