Ranked #1 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Enjoyed unlimited golf at both courses, five star dining in the Cafe on the Green, lunch beside the pool and Spa massages!! Wonderful location, no need to leave the resort! Shopping at both the hotel and pro shop! Our fifth year in a row to celebrate our anniversary at this Four Seasons!

Room Tip: Book a Villa suite. Well worth the views of the beautiful golf course!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
FourSeasonsDallas, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Lynette R,
Happy anniversary! Thank you so much for choosing us over the last five years to celebrate this special occasion. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this great review about your experience. Let us know how we can assist you for anniversary #6! We'll look forward to welcoming you back.

vail.tolbert@fourseasons.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,456)

Reviewed 12 August 2014

The hotel is fine to very good, but it lacks the Wow effect you get at other Four Season properties. The grounds lacked polish and staff seemed be going through the motions. It just may be a really bad time of year to be in Dallas.

Room Tip: make sure not to get a room over looking the arrival area roof.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Every visit to the Four Seasons in Las Colinas has been outstanding. On this particular trip, we left something in the room, they found it and sent it to our home. The staff was warm and friendly, the room was immaculate, this was a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Carrie F

Dear Carrie F,
Thank you so much for the kind words in your recent review of our Resort. We are so glad you had an enjoyable experience, and I'm so happy to hear about the lost item being sent to your home. It's the little things that count sometimes. Thanks for choosing to stay with us, and we really appreciate the kind review. Let us know how we can help you with your next visit.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2014

A beautiful resort type hotel. The staff were all very friendly, particularly the reception staff and the pool staff. The pool was lovely and we had no problems getting loungers. the staff laid out towels and pillows for you and brought you iced water or something more fancy. My husband played golf and really enjoyed it.
The breakfast buffet was very good and we did not have to queue for a table. We had a dinner in the bar area which was very good, but we went out most nights for dinner as there are a lot of restaurants nearby.
Rooms were very spacious, but a little ordinary in terms of decor.
Overall a lovely place to stay with a real holiday feel to it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Kay W,
Thank you for your recent review of our Resort about your visit in July. Sounds like you had a great holiday in Dallas! We are very appreciative of your kind words about the staff and service they provided you. It is our pleasure to make it an enjoyable stay for you! We hope to welcome you back soon. Until then, please let us know how we can assist you!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My third stay at the 4 Seasons in Dallas. This time was better than previous. Found it more friendly with excellent service that the 4 Seasons is known for. Played golf at the TPC course and had a lot of fun. Course was in great shape. Rooms were nice as well.

Room Tip: No bad rooms. Get one with a view.
1  Thank Ross M
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Decided to celebrate my wife's birthday and spend the weekend at the Four Seasons in Los Colinas / Dallas. Was an excellent choice!! :)

We had Spa reservations on Saturday late in the day; the spa was absolutely amazing. The Customer attention was spot on - they had an attendant in the locker room who catered to your every need. There are two spas down stairs for men only and then a Spa-only members pool deckside. The massage was hands down the best massage I have every gotten - Susan - she was amazing! Go with the "mint aromatherapy"! We both did 50 minute massages, then toured the facilities, which for me included about a 30 minutes sit in the eucalyptus wet sauna - amazing. Deckside with my wife, we relaxed by the pool and ordered a drink from the pool attendant. Very nice.

Then upstairs to check in to the hotel and our room. We were upgraded because I told them in advance we were celebrating my wife's birthday! Fourth floor!! Odd numbers face the East (pool and links), even numbers face the West or back towards Forth Worth. The room was luxurious and spacious! Plantation shutters with a small patio overlooking the pool. The lines on the bed were plush and soft. The nightstand tables had dimmers on their lights, nice touch. Full mini bar and snacks. A very luxurious bathroom, marble floors and vanity, separate toilet area, a spa tub and rain-shower head in the marble custom shower.

Next came dinner at the "On the Green Cafe"....it...was...amazing. We both ordered the filet, cooked perfectly to medium-well, and shared an order of asparagus and baby potatoes. It was truly decadent.

Wonderful, quiet night's sleep on the fourth floor. The pool was quiet with no activity post 22:00 hours.

Breakfast capped off this wonderful weekend! Back to the same restaurant, I had the buffet and my wife ordered from the menu. Fabulous food and great coffee.

Everyone from check-in, to the spa, to staff you passed in the hallway were very friendly and accomodating. The hostess at dinner was very friendly and ensured the waiter knew it was my wife's birthday!

Very satisfying stay and worth every red cent.

Room Tip: Fourth floor was perfect. Odd numbers face the pool and golf course
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I had never stayed at the Four Seasons before but I can guarantee I will be back there for whatever reason I can find. I purchased 2 Travelzoo Spa treatments and decided that since my birthday was coming up that I should make a day of it and get a room. I assume it usually goes the other way around- get a room and then decide to use the spa. I got the spa and then decided to get the room.
I was dropped off at the door and my sister drove around to park the car, yet the valet driver still walked me in and announced my arrival to the receptionist. I had prepaid with AAA for a King corner room (Fairway Terrace) in the main building. When I realized how many children’s activities they had, I invited my sister and her 2 boys (9 & 7 years old) to join me, so I asked if they had any rooms with 2 double beds. She upgraded me to a villa room and when I thanked her and mentioned that it was for my birthday, the manager walked over and asked me where I was from and other hotels I had considered… and made sure that I had been given a good room. I was blown away with how friendly and helpful they both were. Since I was being placed in the North Villas, they ordered a shuttle for me so that we could see the property. We were driven to our building by a wonderful lady named Alba who had been with the company for 19 years I believe! (Margarida in the Spa had also been there for 16 years I think…) That speaks volumes to me. Hotel work is tough and has a fairly high turnover rate… so for the staff to stay on that long means they must, overall, treat their employees pretty well.
The lobby is impressive, the room was gorgeous, the balcony overlooking the golf course and trees was very peaceful. The bathroom was fantabuloso. Not a word, but needs to be to describe this spacious, marbled, glass showered, garden-tubbed wonder. The bathroom and the balcony sold me. The beds are indeed small… they are double beds, not twins and for our family of four I did want to request a rollaway, but it ended up not being needed. Despite the size- the beds are HEAVENLY! I did not want to get up to go to my spa treatments… darned wake up calls :)
I ordered in room service, which was very nice. Nothing exceptional, but very good. (The cookies and the waffle fries were fresh and wonderful… the salad was expensive at $11, but was huge… the chicken sandwich was overpriced as most room service items are- but the chicken and avocado were fresh and the grilled bread had just enough chew to be interesting.)
Our building was right next to the family pool with the white sand beach and my nephews had a blast. We were also near the children’s activity center and sports center. When we asked a lifeguard who was coming out of the building where the activity center was, rather than give us directions, he stopped what he was doing and showed us the way. The entire staff was just like that- all very friendly and supremely helpful and not nearly as stuffy and overly formal as I thought they would be. Everyone treated us like royalty, and we loved it. I would absolutely have my wedding here or come up with some other reason to go back… maybe a half year birthday… unbirthday… it happens to be Saturday… whatever- this place made my birthday weekend all the more special and feel like a real vacation instead of a staycation. Thanks to all of the staff at the Four Seasons Las Colinas!

Room Tip: Get a villa room for a resort vacation like experience. If traveling for business, the tower might b...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Oak Lawn
The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas
Oak Lawn
Hotel ZaZa Dallas
Hotel ZaZa Dallas
#2 of 207 in Dallas
Grand Hyatt DFW
#1 of 207 in Dallas

Been to Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas? Share your experiences!