Wingate By Wyndham Dallas / Las Colinas
US$108
US$98
US$106
US$102
Comfort Suites DFW Airport(Irving)(Great Value!)
US$164
  • Pool
US$106
US$103
1,022 results
All reviewsfront deskwafflesbathroom doorbusiness triplas colinaswaffle makerthe shuttle driverhot breakfastcomfortable staydefinitely stay here againfree breakfastbooked this hotelbed was comfortableexcellent staygreat place to stayvery nice hotelavis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2014

very clean and staff was great. Food was very good. Some guests were very loud for a short time but I did not report that. Overall very good experience and I will stay again

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Nancy T, Guest Services at Wingate By Wyndham Dallas / Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Leland S.

WOW! Thanks for such a wonderful review. We are very excited to read that you enjoyed your stay. Please be assured that we have passed along your review for all of our staff to read.

Thanks!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 June 2014

While the staff at this hotel was super friendly, my particular room needed a lot of work (I was there for a week plus in a 3rd floor room) . The first thing I noted walking in; the smell of mildew. I actually purchased air freshener to help combat that, but that didn't help. Second, was the ginormous crack in the shower stall. I'm frankly shocked they would even allow this. While it didn't effect the shower, it's a horrible eye sore. Sleep quality was below average as house keeping started banging on doors at 8am. I stayed at this same hotel 2 yrs earlier and it wasn't this run down and my room was 10 times better. Check out the pix below of the peeling paint, mirror and shower. I don't know how this hotel achieved a 2013 Trip Advisor award for hotel of the year, but WOW.

Room Tip: Great location to all the activities in the Irving/Las Colinas area.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

FirebrandFire,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We always encourage guest to provide us with their opinions, specially our returning guest, such as your self, so we can better our services. I am sorry that you encountered so many issues through out your stay, including the room not being up to par. I have taken it upon myself to pass your review to management and making sure that with our up coming renovations these will not be an issue. We hope that on your next trip to Dallas you will provide us the opportunity to host your stay and make your trip a unique experience. Again thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great rate and a nice place to stay for our early flight out of Love in the morning. Room was clean and quiet, staff were all pleasant and welcoming. Would stay again if in the Dallas area. there were restaurants nearby and easy access to Hwy.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a nice visit in Dallas recently. Comfort & excellent service are key at Wingate Las Colinas! I will make sure all of our staff is commended for providing superb service to you during your stay.

We hope to see you back soon!