1,090 results
All reviews front desk waffles las colinas waffle maker business trip third floor definitely stay here again comfortable stay bed was comfortable great place to stay booked this hotel shuttle service continental breakfast very nice hotel free shuttle dfw airport dallas
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The staff was welcoming and helpful. The rooms were spotlessly clean. The beds were wonderfully comfortable. The breakfast was delicous. The location was perfect. We could not have chosen a better place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alysia S, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Debra R,
Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay, our spotless rooms, comfortable beds and delicious breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Dallas Irving area.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Haven't been disappointed with my stays. The staff is very efficient and friendly--from the front desk to the housekeeping to the kitchen staff; the rooms are clean, comfortable and quiet; the breakfasts are hot, fresh and tasty. Denise and Melissa at the front desk are phenomenal.

Laura B,
Thank you for your review. We are delighted to see you time and time again and be your home away from home. We appreciate your kind words about our hotel and our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Checked in on a Wednesday night (June 20th)... checking out today (June 25th).

CheckIn was painless, the young man who checked me in was very friendly and helpful, he even explained that my room had been upgraded to a King suite... The lobby was clean and inviting.

My room, which was on the first floor, was clean and spacious. King size bed, as well as a sleeper sofa. Bathroom was clean and included a shower only... which is perfect since I never take baths in hotels. Their was a little rust on one of the hand rails in the shower, but i'm assuming that's from the water coming in contact with the rail itself. No biggie.

The continental breakfast was good and included eggs, breakfast meats, bagels, rolls, muffins, fruit and make your own waffle.. The Texas shaped waffle griddle was a nice touch.

The one area that I think could use a little help was housekeeping. The next morning we left out for the day, but upon return, we realized that we forgot to remove the DND sign from the door... OUR fault. However, out of the next 4 days, our room had only been cleaned twice, although I was sure to remove the DND sign. Twice I had to come to the front desk to request toilet paper and towels. I had to physically come to the front desk as opposed to calling, because the phone didn't work, which I reported each morning, but was told that I must have gotten one of the two rooms with a broken phone. However, on my last day, the front desk clerk informed me that I had to press a certain button in order to get it working again...

Also, the staff in general were not that friendly (didn't say hello when passing). Not rude at all, just not friendly. Although, Denise at the front desk was very helpful and friendly.

Also, other reviewers had mentioned thin walls, I didn't have any problems with noise from other guests once I was in my room.

Overall, I would stay again and recommend this place to anyone traveling in the area.

Sidenote: Although I didn't see any roaches in my room (whew... Thank God), I did see a huge one in the hallway by the backdoor....

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PAJ-G

PAJ-G,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review full of great feedback. We appreciate you taking the time leave us all of these comments. I have shared all of the items with our departments supervisors to ensure all of these items are inspected, repaired or replaced as needed. I have also shared your review with all of our team to use this as a training opportunity. As you stated we have a potential to be great and that is what we strive for. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area and allow us an opportunity to show the many way we can and will improve. Again thank you for your wonderful feedback.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Big joke for a hotel. SAYS WE HAVE FREE Airport shuttle on GOOGLE. ROOM was not what I reserved. Idiot's here! I got video of.my daughter sleeping on floor. bunch of idiots working there. Kay sera.sera syndrome. Big joke for a hotel chain. I was under the impression they were ok. I was a share holder I closed my position the day I checked out. P I S S off Wyndham........only double.beds party.of.5 not what I ordered.

Room Tip: Get bent loser hotel. They got 2 shuttles and no airport service. And they are 5 minutes away..... DONT stay here
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alysia S, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Michael,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the experience you received while staying at our hotel. We apologize we were unable to accommodate the total number of guests in your room. As previously discussed the room was able to accommodate you and your family based on the number of guests your reservation was booked for. I again apologize we did not have the availability to relocate you and your family to a larger room once you arrived, or provide a hida-bed- as we had no vacancy at the time of your late night arrival. The next time you are in the area, we hope you will allow us another opportunity to meet and exceed all of your expectations.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Every time I travel to Dallas for a Expo or any powerlifting meet I stay at this hotel the staff is extremely helpful & freindly. The breakfast has even gotten better since my last stay. The only complaint I kinda have is the ac unit only went down 66, which is OK and probably plenty cool for most. I would prefer 63 to 65. I will definitely be staying at this hotel again when traveling to Dallas

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Alysia S, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

joe308,
Thank you for your amazing 5 star review. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased you enjoy our hotel time and time again. We look forward to seeing you again soon.