Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
US$106
US$103
All reviewsfull kitchenfree breakfastdvd playerkitchen arearain showerone bedroom suitebreakfast burritofront desk staffhome away from homeheavenly bedmodern hotelshuttle servicewithin a mile radiusfree weightsextended stayyogurtcomplimentary shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Don't get me wrong. It was clean, just very so-so. The breakfast was awful. Wished I'd been at a Marriott where there's some protein served- eggs, even a waffle maker would have been nice. Instead they offered toast, English muffins, fruit or yogurt. That was it. No bar or restaurant on site- guess I missed that before I booked. I had just walked back into my room after driving across the street to get Starbucks when the cleaning lady let herself into my room at 8:00am! I was very upset she hadn't knocked and I think 8am is way too early to start the rounds. They have a small fitness room and the AC didn't work right so I cut my run short- way too hot in there! If I was planning on cooking in my room probably a nice option, but on a quick business trip, not a great choice and won't do again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
CShan5105, Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Dear REmom2,
Thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns.
I sincerely apologize about your recent stay with us and for not meeting your expectations. As a Starwood property we always follow the hotel standards and try to exceed them. We here at the Element pride ourselves on meeting our guest expectations and going above and beyond.
Element standards for breakfast are to have a menu which meets those requirements. By having our hot area which always includes eggs along with two to three different companions every day, as well as our vegan area. We also have our cold area which includes cereals, yogurts, and breads.
As for our housekeeping department, I have followed up with the Executive of housekeeping and informed her of your concerns. We always respect our guest privacy. Since, this is a small property our services are limited.
Our fitness center meets all of the requirements under the Element standards.
We recognize our guests have many options in the market and your feedback is greatly appreciated. We hope you will give Element DFW North another try to meet your needs, whether for business, extended stay or leisure travel.

Sincerest regards,

Ileana Moreno
Management

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I was in business trip and the hotel just right for all needs. Close to main roads, a variety of restaurants. The rooms are really good and well designed and well equipped. Good breakfast, well-equipped gym. Definitely recommended.

1  Thank Selab16
CShan5105, Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Dear Selab16,

Thank You for taking your time to do a review for us. We are happy that we were able to accommodate your needs. Please come back to visit us!!!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Beautiful spacious room with modern decor. Shuttle arrived to pick me up from the airport within 15 minutes of calling. Friendly and courteous staff. Jimmy Johns, McDonalds, Subway, McAllisters,and Starbucks all less than a block away. Highspeed internet both wireless and wired connections. I would highly recommend this hotel and will be staying here again.

2  Thank dustinott88
CShan5105, Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear dustinott88,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to know that you found everything that you needed at your convenience, please come back to visit us soon!!!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

This is a great place to stay for one night or many more. Very efficient place with spacious studio apartment-style rooms. Mine had a full kitchenette, work desk, living room apart from the bedroom and the bathroom was quite large.

The gym area was clean and quite large also as was the lounge/breakfast area. Breakfasts were plentiful with something for everyone.

I'll be choosing this as my preferred layover between flights again!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Travlingurl T
Grace H, Starwood Hotels at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Dear Travelingurl T,

We appreciate your kind review of our hotel. We hope to see you again in Dallas soon!

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Great room layout! Comfy bed! Clean and bright! Full kitchen! Great rate! Good breakfast! Nice common areas! pool and workout room! safe area! shops and restaurants nearby! Friendly and helpful staff! This was my first visit but not my last!!! RECOMMENDED!!!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple