“Amazing Hotel!”

Ranked #10 of 77 Hotels in Irving
London, Canada
“Amazing Hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I don't think I've ever had a better experience at a hotel. We stayed here for two nights for business. The hotel is clean, bright, and modern, and the rooms are as well. The kitchen was also a plus. The amenitites are great. Full fridge, stove range, and cutlery all helped when we didn't want to eat out.

The biggest pluses were the free breakfast, which wasn't just a contintental, had eggs, fruit, wraps, etc. Also, the happy hour that they have from Monday to Thursday nights was great. They had free alcohol, soft drinks, and food, such as pasta and other sides.

The free shuttle would take you anywhere in a five mile radius, as well as the airport. We didn't take a cab the whole time we were there!

All in all, fantastic hotel, staff, and bonuses. I would like to plan a trip back to Irving, just to stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: The free shuttle will take you anywhere in a five mile radius!
1 Thank hoogie52
CShan5105, Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear londoncpl,

Thank you for your feedback, it is great to know that you haven’t experience services like ours in other hotels. We are very happy to know that you liked our facilities and all of the amenities that we offer here at the Element DWF North. Our friendly staff is always here to assist you and we pride ourselves of going above and beyond. We are looking forward to have you back soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Korean first
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

From the moment I entered the lobby I knew I was in a hotel like none I have ever visited. The lobby was bright and buzzing with activity. The front desk clerks were helpful, cheery and funny. My room was amazing and the bed...oh the bed was so comfortable. It was a quiet room and I was able to heat up some snacks from the snack shop in the lobby. The shower was incredible. This hotel is perfect for the traveler who wants a "home away from home" experience.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Brian O,

Thank you for your great review. We are so happy that you like our facilities and especially the bed; for some reason is called the “heavenly bed”. Thanks for the kudos on our staff who try to ensure that our guests feel like home. We hope to see you again soon!!!!!
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

On our way to Disney World, my friends and I spent a night at the Element in Dallas. So glad we choose this hotel. From the minute we walked into the lobby, the employees were more than welcoming. After offering us a room upgrade and making arrangements for our ride to the airport in the morning, they sent us to our room. The room itself smelled so fresh and was very clean. The cupboards were fully stocked with silverware, plates and glasses. The fridge was spotless with freshly made ice. There was even filtered water! The bathroom was also spotless. The shower offered two different shower heads,so you could choose depending on your preference. The bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I've ever slept in. It was like sleeping on a cloud. We slept great, even being so close to the airport. Never heard a thing. I was curious on just how clean this hotel was. So, for a little test I slipped on some brand new white socks and walked around the hotel for a bit. When I returned to my room, I checked the bottoms of my socks. They were still completely white. Nothing on them whatsoever. Impressive! The gym was also very nice, even smelled nice. It didn't have that nasty smell that most gyms have. I will say that pool was very small, but still sufficient and pretty looking. The one and only negative thing about this hotel was the breakfast. Not much to pick from but they did have fresh fruit and even little smoothie shots! Upon check out, we waited just a few minutes for our ride to the airport. The driver was very friendly and made sure that we arrived at the right terminal and knew exactly where to go in order to catch our flight. Overall, this hotel went above and beyond my expectations. I wish we could have stayed longer! I highly recommend this hotel. And will definitely come back the next time I'm in Dallas. Check this place out! You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
CShan5105, Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear Bethany B,

Thank you for taking your time to give us some feedback. We are happy to know that you had a good stay with us. The cleaning test that you did was very thoughtful of you; we never have heard of someone doing that. It proves that our staff is doing a great job in keeping the hotel clean. We hope to see you back soon and thank you again for your review.
Snyder, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Travelling for business, I see many different types of hotels. When staying for an extended period, I look for one that feels like home. Element hit the bell on this requirement.

The room is extremely functional (work, live, sleep) and the amenities make it feel like home. After being away on business all day, I was satisfied to come in and stay in the rest of the evening because of the relaxed atmosphere.

The waterfall shower was a welcome "respite" from the stressors of the day. The bed sleeps like a giant pillow and the temperature of the room was to my liking (cold!)

The breakfast and evening reception were good, and especially the evening reception creates a buzz of "community" as you come back from a day's work. Not every hotel has that feel.

I like the clean, functional no fuss room and used every bit of it. I will be back.

Room Tip: Chose the upper floor--it was very very quiet.
2 Thank Jim D
CShan5105, Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear Jim D,

Thank you for taking your time to give us your feedback. We are very happy that you were pleased with our facilities and room functions. We are looking forward to have you back!!!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Wow! I had chosen this hotel off the Internet for the location and the fact it's non smoking. We were in route to Amsterdam and needed a place to stay for our airport connection. From the van service all the way to our check out it could not have been better! Rigo the van driver was incredibly informative and went way beyond the call of duty ... Very warm and friendly staff and incredible amenities. The pool is gorgeous the workout room exceptional for a hotel. Juani the reception manager was very careful to arrange details as far as we needed for our connections. This by far exceeds any other hotel experience I have ever had! The hotel is completely eco-friendly supremely clean quiet beautiful and modern. The kitchen is fully equipped with more than we could have asked for ... So wish EVERY hotel was like this!, We slept very soundly being so close to the airport and never heard a sound. We even loved the eco-friendly carpet they had and the hardwood floors are beautiful. We are looking very forward to our next stop again on the connecting trip back!

2 Thank ReAnn648
CShan5105, Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
Dear ReAnn648,

Thank You for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are very happy to know that you had a great experience with us. Our friendly staff is always here to assist you. We pride ourselves of going above and beyond.
We are very pleased that you like our facility and our Eco-friendly concept.
We hope to see you soon!!!!!

Sincerest regards,
Ileana Moreno
Management
San Diego
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Don't get me wrong. It was clean, just very so-so. The breakfast was awful. Wished I'd been at a Marriott where there's some protein served- eggs, even a waffle maker would have been nice. Instead they offered toast, English muffins, fruit or yogurt. That was it. No bar or restaurant on site- guess I missed that before I booked. I had just walked back into my room after driving across the street to get Starbucks when the cleaning lady let herself into my room at 8:00am! I was very upset she hadn't knocked and I think 8am is way too early to start the rounds. They have a small fitness room and the AC didn't work right so I cut my run short- way too hot in there! If I was planning on cooking in my room probably a nice option, but on a quick business trip, not a great choice and won't do again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear REmom2,
Thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns.
I sincerely apologize about your recent stay with us and for not meeting your expectations. As a Starwood property we always follow the hotel standards and try to exceed them. We here at the Element pride ourselves on meeting our guest expectations and going above and beyond.
Element standards for breakfast are to have a menu which meets those requirements. By having our hot area which always includes eggs along with two to three different companions every day, as well as our vegan area. We also have our cold area which includes cereals, yogurts, and breads.
As for our housekeeping department, I have followed up with the Executive of housekeeping and informed her of your concerns. We always respect our guest privacy. Since, this is a small property our services are limited.
Our fitness center meets all of the requirements under the Element standards.
We recognize our guests have many options in the market and your feedback is greatly appreciated. We hope you will give Element DFW North another try to meet your needs, whether for business, extended stay or leisure travel.

Sincerest regards,

Ileana Moreno
Management
Mazkeret Batya, Israel
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

I was in business trip and the hotel just right for all needs. Close to main roads, a variety of restaurants. The rooms are really good and well designed and well equipped. Good breakfast, well-equipped gym. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Selab16
CShan5105, Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, 4 May 2014
Dear Selab16,

Thank You for taking your time to do a review for us. We are happy that we were able to accommodate your needs. Please come back to visit us!!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport
Grand Hyatt DFW
Grand Hyatt DFW
#1 of 201 in Dallas
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,067 reviews

Been to Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North? Share your experiences!