“Beyond my expectations”

Ranked #10 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Florida
“Beyond my expectations”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Wow. Not only is this a beautiful place with gorgeous spacious rooms, the staff that works here are outstanding, warm and friendly. I just wish I was staying more than one night at this Element hotel. One of my favorite hotels ever and I travel pretty frequently. Thank you to the staff, especially Xylana, for making this a great stay.

Room Tip: The 1 bedroom suite is spacious and is like an apartment. Has every comfort you need.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
CShan5105, Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear curiousnancy,

Thank you, we are very happy to know that we were beyond your expectations. We pride ourselves for having great staff that is always going above and beyond. Xylana was very happy to hear her name being mention. Thank you, we hope to see you back soon!!!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Korean first
Barrow-in-Furness, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Got a pleasant surprise when we pulled in to this Hotel. Its modern and very practical. The rooms were lovely and the addition of a fully fitted kitchen was a bonus, if we didnt want to go out, we just heated up goods bought from the nearby Wallmart..They also provided a buffet in their Relax hour- free, which was a very nice touch.. Well recommended and only 15 minutes away from Airport and to drop rental car off.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear goerdiegirl,

We are very thankful for taking your time to write a review for us. We are very pleased to know that you enjoy your staying at the Element, and thank you for recommending us. Come back to visit!!!
Signal Hill, California
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

I was in town for three nights and picked the Element based on trip advisor and being a Starwood hotel. Hotel is very modern and clean. The room is extremely comfortable and having a kitchen is nice. We flew into love field which was a quick 15 minute drive and dfw is less than 5 minutes.

Breakfast was great. At $90 a night, free parking and a heavenly bed...ill be back

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear rcaldin,

Thank you, we really appreciate your good words about us. We hope to see you back soon!!!
London, Canada
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I don't think I've ever had a better experience at a hotel. We stayed here for two nights for business. The hotel is clean, bright, and modern, and the rooms are as well. The kitchen was also a plus. The amenitites are great. Full fridge, stove range, and cutlery all helped when we didn't want to eat out.

The biggest pluses were the free breakfast, which wasn't just a contintental, had eggs, fruit, wraps, etc. Also, the happy hour that they have from Monday to Thursday nights was great. They had free alcohol, soft drinks, and food, such as pasta and other sides.

The free shuttle would take you anywhere in a five mile radius, as well as the airport. We didn't take a cab the whole time we were there!

All in all, fantastic hotel, staff, and bonuses. I would like to plan a trip back to Irving, just to stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: The free shuttle will take you anywhere in a five mile radius!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank hoogie52
CShan5105, Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear londoncpl,

Thank you for your feedback, it is great to know that you haven’t experience services like ours in other hotels. We are very happy to know that you liked our facilities and all of the amenities that we offer here at the Element DWF North. Our friendly staff is always here to assist you and we pride ourselves of going above and beyond. We are looking forward to have you back soon.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 28 May 2014

From the moment I entered the lobby I knew I was in a hotel like none I have ever visited. The lobby was bright and buzzing with activity. The front desk clerks were helpful, cheery and funny. My room was amazing and the bed...oh the bed was so comfortable. It was a quiet room and I was able to heat up some snacks from the snack shop in the lobby. The shower was incredible. This hotel is perfect for the traveler who wants a "home away from home" experience.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Brian O,

Thank you for your great review. We are so happy that you like our facilities and especially the bed; for some reason is called the “heavenly bed”. Thanks for the kudos on our staff who try to ensure that our guests feel like home. We hope to see you again soon!!!!!
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 18 May 2014

On our way to Disney World, my friends and I spent a night at the Element in Dallas. So glad we choose this hotel. From the minute we walked into the lobby, the employees were more than welcoming. After offering us a room upgrade and making arrangements for our ride to the airport in the morning, they sent us to our room. The room itself smelled so fresh and was very clean. The cupboards were fully stocked with silverware, plates and glasses. The fridge was spotless with freshly made ice. There was even filtered water! The bathroom was also spotless. The shower offered two different shower heads,so you could choose depending on your preference. The bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I've ever slept in. It was like sleeping on a cloud. We slept great, even being so close to the airport. Never heard a thing. I was curious on just how clean this hotel was. So, for a little test I slipped on some brand new white socks and walked around the hotel for a bit. When I returned to my room, I checked the bottoms of my socks. They were still completely white. Nothing on them whatsoever. Impressive! The gym was also very nice, even smelled nice. It didn't have that nasty smell that most gyms have. I will say that pool was very small, but still sufficient and pretty looking. The one and only negative thing about this hotel was the breakfast. Not much to pick from but they did have fresh fruit and even little smoothie shots! Upon check out, we waited just a few minutes for our ride to the airport. The driver was very friendly and made sure that we arrived at the right terminal and knew exactly where to go in order to catch our flight. Overall, this hotel went above and beyond my expectations. I wish we could have stayed longer! I highly recommend this hotel. And will definitely come back the next time I'm in Dallas. Check this place out! You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
CShan5105, Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear Bethany B,

Thank you for taking your time to give us some feedback. We are happy to know that you had a good stay with us. The cleaning test that you did was very thoughtful of you; we never have heard of someone doing that. It proves that our staff is doing a great job in keeping the hotel clean. We hope to see you back soon and thank you again for your review.
Snyder, Texas
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Travelling for business, I see many different types of hotels. When staying for an extended period, I look for one that feels like home. Element hit the bell on this requirement.

The room is extremely functional (work, live, sleep) and the amenities make it feel like home. After being away on business all day, I was satisfied to come in and stay in the rest of the evening because of the relaxed atmosphere.

The waterfall shower was a welcome "respite" from the stressors of the day. The bed sleeps like a giant pillow and the temperature of the room was to my liking (cold!)

The breakfast and evening reception were good, and especially the evening reception creates a buzz of "community" as you come back from a day's work. Not every hotel has that feel.

I like the clean, functional no fuss room and used every bit of it. I will be back.

Room Tip: Chose the upper floor--it was very very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Jim D
CShan5105, Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear Jim D,

Thank you for taking your time to give us your feedback. We are very happy that you were pleased with our facilities and room functions. We are looking forward to have you back!!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Irving - DFW Airport
Home2 Suites by Hilton Irving / DFW Airport North
Best Western Plus DFW Airport Suites
Hyatt Regency DFW
Hyatt Regency DFW
#28 of 203 in Dallas
NYLO Irving / Las Colinas

Been to Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North? Share your experiences!