“Very Clean and Convenient”

Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North
Ranked #20 of 78 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My family has stayed at this property several times for weekend trips to Dallas. The room is very nice and includes 2 beds, desk, kitchen area with stove, microwave and refrigerator. It works very well for our family of four. The pool is outside and NOT heated, but we have mostly stayed here in the summer so it works for us. The Element is very close to many restaurants, a Wal-Mart and right off the interstate. I would definitely recommend staying again, and will stay again ourselves next time we head to Dallas.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Marybeth V, Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear precious6871,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience.
We are please that you rated us 5stars in all categories.
Our outdoor sea salt pool is heated, and families can enjoy swimming in the winter time as well.

We look forward to your next visit indefinitely!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Hotel is typical Elements which I personally like but I am sure it does not work for everybody.

It is though one of the best Elements hotel I have stayed. It is very clean and having no carpet in the rooms of course helps. Staff is amazing no matter what time of day you walk in or what issue you are facing. It is conveniently located close to DFW airport with free shuttle and although it is next to highway it has no noise due to good quality windows. I love their weekdays happy hour.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Although I was traveling for leisure when I stayed at the Element it is an excellent business hotel as well. If you need to be around or near DFW this is a great value. A clean, green, incredibly well-maintained, convenient property that does all the big and little things right. the room as spacious and comfortable and the kitchen was a nice surprise. The pool was clean and the outdoor patio area was really well-kept, not an afterthought like most properties. The breakfast selection was surprisingly good and I can't say enough about the service. My friend arrived on a red-eye at 5:30 am and the shuttle driver was not available when he called. The hotel called a taxi to pick him up and paid for it, which demonstrated to me how seriously they take customer service. The next time I need to stay in the DFW area this will be my first choice.

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed equally nice from what I could tell.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The property itself is located a little further from the airport than a lot of the older ones but that gives it the added benefit of actually having restaurants and other shops closer to it. As a boutique hotel trying to fit a wellness niche, the Element succeeds. It features a modern look combined with a nice pool and fitness room. Element also offered a decent "happy hour" set of snacks from 5:30-7:00. The breakfast was a step above lower end hotels.

I found the room very open. From a finish standpoint, it wasn't as posh as up scale hotels but was still nice. Overall, if you are looking for a nice hotel to hang in and you don't mind a room that's comfortable but doesn't feature every upgrade in it's finish then I recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
CShan5105, Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear Michael P,

Thank you for your great review and description of our hotel and its surrounding areas. We at the Element DFW North always appreciate our guests’ comments to improve the hotel’s facilities and amenities. We hope to see you back soon and thank you once again.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is no doubt a property located in a quiet office park. Everything is relatively new and fresh. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I booked a studio room and got upgraded to a suite which is like a one-bedroom condo except without washer and dryer. I liked the hardwood floor in the living room and a well laid out kitchen area. The bed was very comfortable. The shower was excellent. The Housekeeper would even do dishes and run dishwater for you. There is a nice outdoor pool with salt water, but a tad small. And they didn't seem to clean it as often as they should. The gym is fully equipment with treadmills, elliptic machines and weight machines. Breakfast was average. One morning there was refresh fruit medley with water melon, cantaloup and honey dew. But other morning there were just apple and banana.. I did really like the vegetarian burritos. There is a large outdoor patio with ample tables and comfy chairs to enjoy your breakfast in open air. Unfortunately smokers sometimes spoiled fresh air...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
CShan5105, Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear atl475,

It is amazing for us to hear such a great and descriptive review from you. Also, the title of a “friendly staff and top-notch property” makes us very happy. It is very important for us to know our guests’ suggestions and what we can do to improve our facilities and amenities. Thank you very much for giving us your feedback. We hope to see you back soon!!!!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I will make this review concise as I don't have much time, but I felt the hotel deserved a posting on TripAdvisor. I stayed at this hotel after reading reviews here and exploring their website. When I stayed at Elements, I was not disappointed. I arrived very late at night and the shuttle arrived at the airport quickly and delivered me swiftly to the hotel. Staff was amazingly friendly both in the middle of the night and the next morning. Spotlessly clean, quiet, beautiful, great bed, and one of best breakfasts (included) that I have had at any hotel. And - they are a green hotel. :) Photos on their website are very accurate. :)

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room in the hotel. I stayed facing the street and the room was sti...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Melanie L,

Wow thank you, we are honor to hear about your great experience with us. Our friendly staffs always try their best to go above, and beyond with our entire guests. Yes, we are an eco-friendly hotel.
We truly appreciate your great review and we hope to see you back soon. Thank You!!!!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I found this hotel as I was booking something else. It was cheaper and offered an airport shuttle and breakfast,the two things I was looking for. What a nice surprise it has been,from the shuttle driver to the breakfast attendant. The hotel is doing more recycling and conservation efforts than any hotel I have ever seen. The breakfast spread is incredible and they have a nice little store we got some snacks late last night when we got in.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear sara-eb,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review for us. We are happy to know that you chose us as your preferable hotel. At the Element DFW North, we take strong part with our green initiatives for our future generations. Thank you once again, and please come back and visit.