“Great new hotel”

Ranked #15 of 77 Hotels in Irving
usa
“Great new hotel”
Reviewed 30 September 2009

I am in business in this area on a regular basis and saw this hotel being built. As I am in a hotel just about every week, I am always looking for a new hotel experience. I liked the eco awareness of the Element theme so I reserved a room. The rooms are very upscale and contemporary. While my room has a small kitchen area that I have yet to use, I like that function of the room as when I am in town for the week I often get tired of eating out and the kitchen allows me to purchase some more "healthy" foods and eat in my room. This is a feature I appreciate very much.
This is my first stay at a Element property but based on this experience, I plan to search out others for my business travel.
Chuck Wilberger

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
Ronak_Kothari_Aquila, Marketing Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, 6 October 2009
Thank you Mr. Wilberger for your recent review .
We look forward to see you come stay with us in the near future and glad to have met your needs as a business traveler.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Korean first
Sedona AZ
Reviewed 23 September 2009

I spent the night at the new Element hotel close to DFW airport, come to find out the hotel had just opened. Wow I was very impressed, I think this is a new kind of hotel. Staff were very friendly, free breakfast was good. The beds were comfortable and the rooms quiet.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled solo
Travellers also viewed these Irving hotels
The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Irving - DFW Airport
Home2 Suites by Hilton Irving / DFW Airport North
NYLO Irving / Las Colinas
Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas
Best Western Plus DFW Airport Suites

Been to Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North

Property: Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North
Address: 3550 Hwy 635, Irving, TX 75063
Region: United States > Texas > Irving
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Family Hotel in Irving
#3 Romantic Hotel in Irving
#4 Business Hotel in Irving
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North 3*
Welcome to Element. Our hotel is centrally located between Dallas and Ft. Worth, just minutes from DFW Intl Airport. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North Hotel Irving