Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South
US$504
US$466
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewssleep numberindoor poolshuttle servicelarge roomshuttle vandfw airportbreakfast was includedworked greatclose to the airportfront desk clerkking suitebusiness centerfree shuttledallas areamicrowavebrendarates
Reviewed 21 December 2013

It was not the Ritz Carlton but it was also 10% of the price. The hotel was nice, the restaurant and room were fine, and the location was perfect. I booked through Priceline Express and got a sweet price. I will happily stay here at this great price everytime I'm in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MLMRocksTravel
Sally N, General Manager at Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2013

On behalf of the entire staff here at the Atrium Hotel and Suites, I thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled to know that you got great value for the price. Our goal is to provide a clean comfortable place for our guests along with great customer service. We are working on upgrading the facility and hopefully, the next time you are here, you will see those changes.
We look forward to seeing you back again when travel brings you again to the Dallas area. Sincerely

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I'm currently in the process of moving to the Dallas area, so since my husband works in Garland anytime I come in we just get a hotel closer to the airport the night before. I will say the bed was comfy, and they had a ton of good channels! The down side:I was a little put off by the stained furniture, and the kicker was going to wash my hands and finding a sink full of ants! It's like they came out of no where. I called the front desk and they were sending someone up but it was close to check out time so I just went downstairs 25 minutes early. When I let the lady know that someone would probably be coming to my room but I wasn't in there anymore (obviously lol) she mentioned that the ants were a problem in her home too. :-( I'm not a bug person and I don't want them around especially if I'm paying to stay where you're not welcome.

Stayed: December 2013

On behalf of the entire staff at the Atrium Hotel and Suites, I apologize for the less than satisfactory stay. I have addressed the issues with the concerned department and we are taking every measure to make sure this does not happen again.
We hope you visit us again.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Spent three nights for Thanksgiving to relax, enjoy one another's company and do some shopping and were not disappointed. Seems most guests were with the airlines as it's close to DFW and they asked us a few times if we were too! The staff was extremely friendly and the room was comfortable, quiet and clean. Yeah, it's probably due for an update in the near future but it was fine. Breakfast was delicious and we enjoyed appetizers and even dinner a couple nights and everything was good. We would stay here again if the occasion presents itself. Next time I would wear a white shirt with bars on the shoulders, carry a large sample case and pretend to be Leonardo DiCaprio--might get to fly free!

Room Tip: We had a corner room on third floor and thought we had the place to ourselves...very quiet!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

On behalf of the entire staff at the Atrium Hotel, I thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled to know that you had a great comfortable stay. Guest satisfaction is extremely important to us, and compliments from our guests, motivates us to do even better.
We look forward to seeing you back again soon when travel brings you to the Dallas area.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

We stayed here for one night prior to our vacation. The hotel provides hourly, free shuttle service to the airport. They also allow you to park for free. We were able to leave our car for 8 days free of charge. The return shuttle was also a good experience. It took the shuttle about 15 minutes to arrive after we called. The parking and shuttle alone made us like the hotel. However, our room was also a nice surprise. We were upgraded to a suite, and it was very nice. We would definitely stay here again prior to flying. I'd also like to recognize the front desk staff and shuttle driver. Everyone we encountered at this hotel provided excellent service and were very helpful.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Sally N, General Manager at Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

On behalf of everyone here at the Atrium Hotel and Suites, DFW Airport South, we thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel, and found the park sleep fly package very convenient and useful. We take great pride in our facility and services, and strive towards the highest level of customer satisfaction. Compliments from our guests motivate us to do even better.
We look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I did sleep well because the bed and pillows are comfortable. Although they appeared to be trying to clean the carpet, it was old and wrinkled.Water damage on the wall next to my tub. Soiled chair made me sit on the bed. I used the stairs during my stay. Several trips, there were dirt chunks from someones shoes. Another trip, the floor was very sticky. The maids were friendly, but front desk help was short, no eye contact.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Sally N, General Manager at Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

On behalf of the entire staff at the Atrium Hotel and Suites, we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed them with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.
Atrium Hotel and Suites