“nice place Special for long period staying”

HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas
Ranked #6 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed 7 December 2012

crew is nice and the apartment are full equipped. Really nice place. I will repeat it.
No far away you have an area with restaurants and sport bar, champs is a good play to drink beer.
The breakfast could have more vegetable and options but I think this is the American style.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2012

Dear killo777,

It makes us happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. One of the great things about our property is that we are so close to many restaurants, or you can stay in and cook in your own question. Thank you for your suggestions about our complimentary breakfast, we will consider yoru input. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 6 December 2012

Stayed at the Hyatt house during my last business trip and this place is very good. The ambiance and hotel facilities were better than promised and value for money. I would recommend this place to others.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2012

Dear Nityanand K,

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us during your business trip. We are proud of the accomodations we offer and strive to provide a comfortable "home away from home" environtment. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 15 November 2012

The worst ever hotel I have ever stayed. The housekeeping staffs are very rude to customers. The housekeeping at this hotel sucks. I will upload the photos of crappy housekeeping these folks do in this hotel. They never pick up your trash. They leave rude notes at your door .Also while checking out from the hotel they totally ripped me off with extra charges claiming some unexplained reasons. Being a Platinum Customer I feel really let down by the hotel management.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2012

Dear Sankar P.

I sincerely regret to hear you were not pleased with your recent stay. Our Housekeeping team does their absolute best to make sure each guest is comfortable in their surroundings and has a clean place to stay. Since we have so many long term guests, there can sometimes be some confusion as to what a guest intends to throw out. This issue will be addressed with the housekeeping team. I also apologize for the confusion at departure in reference to the extra charges. Because we are an extended stay hotel, our rates are based upon the length of your stay and the rate is subject to change. Therefore, when a guest departs early it can be reflected on your bill. Please contact the hotel directly if you have any further questions.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

There is absolutely nothing negative at all that I can say. Courtesous and very helpful staff. Beautiful accomidations, and an ample amount of space for my family of five. We had just adopted our baby the day we arrived and she felt very comfortable roaming the the 2 bedroom 2 bath suite. 3 large TVs in the suite kept my boys from fighting over chanels. Breakfast was a huge hit and FREE ! I enjoyed having the full kitchen to prepare meals. We will definitely be back.
The HARTS

Room Tip: Very close to local restaraunts, Kroger and gas stations. Perfect loaction to go to Grapevine, Irvi...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2012

Dear Extrawed,

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am happy to hear that we could provide all you needed while you brought your new little bundle home. Our two bedroom suites are perfect for a traveling family your size, and free breakfast doesnt hurt either! We hope to see you again on your next trip to Las Colinas. Congratulations on your baby girl!

Reviewed 20 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2012

Dear PAKumar,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! It is important to have a comfortable atmosphere when traveling for business and I am happy we were able to provide that for you. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 October 2012

This was my 11th visit there, and everytime I enjoy the nice apartment with fridge, cooking place and a nice desk to work. The stuff is friendly and always knew to help if I got a problem.
The courtyard is very clean and comfortable. I enjoy the pool and spa, but mostly just to sit there outside and talk to other guests, If I have the time.
Whish I was there for holiday and not for business.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2012

Dear Michael S,

Thank you for your kind words! I am glad to hear that our spacious suites and friendly staff have made your stays enjoyable. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 12 October 2012

I have been staying here for years during football season, was close to Texas Stadium & now only 16 miles to Cowboys Stadium. Grocery store, gas stations & lots of restaurants near by. Free breakfast everyday has a variety & usually ok, eggs are iffy. The staff is always friendly during my stay. They offer shuttle service to DFW airport and a free evening social hour with finger foods with beverages.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2012

Dear Lew B,

Welcome back! Thank you for your kind words about Hyatt house. I regret to hear that you do not always enjoy the eggs. We are always trying to offer the best and freshest items for our guests. We hope you have a successful football season and we look forward to seeing you again soon!