Stayed in a two bedroom suite. We prefer two bedrooms when we travel, and they are sometimes hard to find at a reasonable price. This hotel met our expectations at a good price.
The location is good for getting around with easy access to highways and MacArthur. Lots of shopping nearby.
Our room was on the back, overlooking the creek, which was pretty and quiet, no traffic.
Breakfast is good, but not great. Hyatt, for some reason, cannot get their scrambled eggs right.
Staff was friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business and leisure travelers alike will love HYATT house! Our all suite property features one and two bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, separate bedrooms and living room. A complimentary hot breakfast is available each morning along with a full bar and menu from 5pm-10pm daily. Our property also features an onsite fitness center, sports court, outdoor pool, laundry facilities, business center and complimentary Wi-Fi. We are located within walking distance of 10+ restaurant and a short drive to the Las Colinas Convention Center. At HYATT house you're not just a guest, you're a welcome resident. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Dallas/Las Colinas Hotel Irving
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Irving
- Summerfield Suites Irving
- Hyatt Irving
- Irving Summerfield Suites
- Irving Hyatt