“Great Value”

HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas
Ranked #5 of 77 Hotels in Irving
“Great Value”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

My friend and I and our 4 kids spent Spring Break in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex, and we chose the Hyatt House Las Colinas because of its central location and large suites to accompany so many of us. We were pleasantly surprised at the friendliness of the front desk staff and the comfort of our two-bedroom/two-bath suite. The rooms aren't swank, but they are comfortable. And the complimentary breakfast was excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Dear 287angelicac,

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your spring break staying at Hyatt house. Our suites are perfect for groups such as yours to travel together and save money. I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay and I look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit.

Alberto Soueid

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

We booked our room through expedia.com
We got a great deal for $86 a night. We arrived late on a Friday , like after 10pm. We were greeted like it was a sunny happy morning. Our room was super nice, super clean and the beds were very comfortable. We even had a huge sectional couch. Very pleased. The next morning we were met by a friendly staff for our complimentary breakfast. Which was hot and very good. They had the works. Before setting off for oyr day we needed to purchase tickets and there computer was really skow, so they said we could use the front desk computer to print oyr tickets. Seriously we felt lije we were at home. The staff couldn't have been more friendly or helpful. Then when we came back from our day out I had asked for coffee for room and they were out so he gave 2 vouchers for Starbucks. ..also with a huge smile. So Sunday we go to check out and once again the staff was awesome. I seriously wanted to give these people a huge hug. We will definitely be back here when in Dallas again. Id go completely out of my way to stay with them again. Awesome. ...thank you!!!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear Sandyvla,

Thank you for telling us about your stay! Based on your comments, it sounds like you actually stayed at our sister property, the Hyatt Place. We hope you might give Hyatt house a try on your next trip to Las Colinas.

Clyde, United States
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stayed here during the weekend for a shopping trip with my kids and managed to get the two bedroom unit for the same price I would normally pay for a single bedroom suite. The room was very spacious, clean, and welcoming. The internet however only worked during part of my stay and the front desk help was too busy talking on the phone to check me in promptly. Breakfast made up for that though, there was hot scrambled eggs, sausage, and normal continential breakfast pastries. The best part was there was also a chef who made custom omeletes that were delightful. Overall, I would definitely stay again simply due to the great value of the room.

Dear Jennifer G,

I am happy to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay with Hyatt house and I apologize for the internet issues. We had a router that malfunctioned and has been replaced. I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience and we look forward to seeing you again.

London
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

My colleague and I booked here to use as a base for a business trip. The hotel is simply excellent. Has all the facilities you need. We had a 2 bedroom suite which gave us plenty of space. With free breakfast, free wifi, shuttle service and a drinks hour in the evening, it represented excellent value and saving when on a budget. Will definitely come here again.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
hhgm, Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear Paulyk1976,

Thank you for your kind review. I am glad to hear our two bedroom suite exceeded your expectations. Our staff works hard to provide an enjoyable and clean atmosphere for our guest to work and relax in. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

San Antonio, United States
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My daughters and I enjoyed our stay. We were visiting Dallas for a Cheerleading Competition. The room was so much bigger than expected. We rented the 2/2 bath suite, which was clean, cozy and offered a full size kitchen, which allowed us to avoid the extra drive and spending. We really felt comfortable and appreciate Toni, Mary, Howard, and Steve who were all very accommadating. Definitely will be staying again.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear Lisa C,

I am glad to hear you and your daughters enjoyed your stay at Hyatt house while you were in town for the cheerleading competition. Our suites are perfect for families traveling together, providing plenty of space for everyone to be comfortable in. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Las Colinas, United States
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Clean, quiet, located within walking distance of restaurants and Starbucks. The meeting room was comfortable and the rooms were comfortable. Easy to get to by shuttle. I would recommend to other travelers.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Connie S,

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and newly renovated meeting space. Having all these restaurants within walking distance of the hotel makes for a great location. Thank you for your recommendation and I look forward to welcoming you again.

Singapore
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Plus points:
1) Service was excellent
2) Room was pretty big with comfortable bed
3) Wireless wifi all over the hotel

Minus points:
1) Did not provide in room slippers. Wrote a note to housekeeping but did not receive any reply. Would have appreciated a feedback that it was not provided
2) Wifi speed was not consistent
3) Laundry service only Monday to Thurs

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear safeDriver,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and your stay. I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding in room slippers. We diligently follow the standards for Hyatt Select hotels which, unfortunately, doesn't provide slippers in the rooms. We hope to see you on your next trip to Dallas/Las Colinas.