“Solid”

Ranked #5 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Florence, Italy
“Solid”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Good all around long term hotel. The only ding I give the place is the layout. It is a remodeled apartment complex turned hotel. This allows for good rooms, but the distance (and stairs) to your room may be long.
Would definitely stay here again - especially for long term.
The beds are great! The kitchens are nice and the staff was pleasant.
...and a good price too!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank bisbohemian
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
bisbohemian,

Thank your for your review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and will stay with us again.
We were originally built as a hotel but our campus style layout is reminiscent of an apartment complex. I agree with the full kitchen and separate living space our rooms are great for an extended stay. I'm pleased that you found our staff to be pleasant, they work hard everyday to make each guest feel at home.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Lubbock, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The rooms were wonderful,very comfy beds, lots of room, NOT noisy, the breakfast had a great variety of hot and cold food, overall a very pleasant stay. I would recommend this hotel to everyone needing a great place to stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Cindy B
Cindy B,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. I'm excited to read that you had a great stay with us. Our 18" deep Hyatt Grand mattress does make for a comfortable place to sleep. I'm glad that our breakfast was satisfactory. Next time you should try our evening H-bar. They have delicious appetizers and an amazing gourmet grilled cheese.

Albuquerque, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I was very pleased with the quality of the rooms and found the pool and spa areas to be very pleasant and quiet. There are pleanty of nearby business and restuarants in a wide variety of tastes and budgets. The hotel parking was very convienent to my rooms. Overall, I had a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Amanda C
Amanda C,

Thank you for your kind review. I'm pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us and liked the area surrounding the hotel. I'm glad that you found our complementary parking convenient and got to enjoy some of our amenities.

Bothell, Washington
Reviewed 13 June 2014

The Hotel is just great just as its name..The Reception area id grand spacious and nicely designed..The Hotel rooms are bit small but well interior designed. We had complimentary breakfast & wifi was also good. We had booked a suite with kitchenette.. so the experience was just like a home. Every room has the balcony typed area so the view was great of the road from entrance. Staff was good. They provide the shuttle to n fro for airport. The Hotel is nearby the Dallas forth worth Airport. In all, had a great experience..would like to visit here again!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
CharmiSavjani,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. I'm glad that you both enjoyed your stay with us. I agree our spacious suites do provide a feeling of home. The separation of living space and the bed/bathroom help make our suites feel more like an apartment and less like a hotel room.

NE Ohio
Reviewed 11 June 2014

A business associate stayed here the week prior and said he was very happy with the experience. Then I read reviews.
1st- I don't trust hotels that have a lot of reviews that come from people with only a review or two.
2nd - I don't like people that complain just to complain. Sometimes I think this is their only chance to get a little attention.

About this hotel.....I just arrived and really like it. It combines the Hyatt place feel with a residence inn format. I'm looking for a place that I can stay for an extended amount of time and this could be just fine with me. Nice workout room....nice outside patio.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
NEohiotraveler,

Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review. I'm delighted that you enjoyed our hotel. It means a lot that we were able to impress you with our property and amenities. We hope that when you stay with us again you will be able to take advantage of our BBQ grills. An added amenity to our hotel is that we just received our liquor license and will now have a full bar and dinner menu that we can offer to you each night.

Colony, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I have stay at this hotel numerous times, the price and quality is what keep me coming back. Had a quiet time with my wife. We really enjoy the location of the hotel. Safe place to stay. We will be coming back.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Floyd B,

Thank you for your great review. I'm glad that we can continue to provide great services for you and your wife. We strive to create a high quality hotel everyday.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Shreveport, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This was the perfect place to stay for 2 families with small children in the same space. The kids enjoyed the pool and breakfast was wonderful! Beds were a bit hard and there werent enough pillows for king side beds.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Amanda B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm happy to see our hotel was a great fit for you and your family. We love the pool also, we also have a sports court for them to play on too. I'm sorry you didn't have enough pillows but, next time please don't hesitate to ask the front desk for any additional needs to make your stay better.