“Nice place close to DFW airport”

HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas
Ranked #6 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Clean room nice place with BBQ grill, pool and spa. Perhaps the best place around for extended stay. Breakfast is good US standard. No complementary coffee and social events but worth to stay. As one-bedroom is a standard room.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Stanislav P,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for the compliment that we are the best place for extended stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed our BBQ grill, pool and spa. We have worked hard to create a great outdoor space for our guest to enjoy.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

They not only did not assist me but laughed at me due to my limitation. I told them on the phone that I could not walk up stairs due to an old accident when I made the reservation. They gave me an upstairs room anyway. And snickered when I noted that I need a downstairs room even if more expensive and I was already paying for two bedrooms while only needing one. I could not get up and down the stairs. This is totally unsafe. I asked the staff for assistance and they laughed for about five minutes and got a maintanence guy to walk me up the stairs. But, he would not assist me again and would not get me any luggage upstairs. Anyone with a limitation needs to stay at another hotel. I usually come with a group and I won't stay here again.

1  Thank Cynthia A
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Cynthia A,

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is extremely important and helps us to improve our hotel. I'm sorry that your experience was anything less than satisfying. We have talked to our staff about your comment.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Time and Again they prove as to why they stand-alone. They ensure all your needs are met for your stay and go beyond each time to make you feel comfortable during your stay. Their service is astounding and if one is a regular customer they do remember and address us personally.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Shri P
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Shri P,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our staff works hard to make each guest feel welcomed. I'm thrilled that time and again we can make your stay a great one. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

GM

Reviewed 22 July 2014

It's nice to pull up and walk right into the room. No elevators or half mile walks. Enjoyed the kitchen and the table to eat at. The room was spacious and worked for the family of 3. We had a queen with the sofa bed. Something about the AC wasn't exactly right, but we made the best of it. The breakfast was great. Eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, fruit, you name it. Staff was very pleasant. The Hyatt House brand is new to us. We are Hyatt place bookers, but this was all Hyatt had in this area. I would stay here again. It was a good location, right on the highway. We didn't have any issues of noise.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that you can park in front of. Some rooms, you have to park and walk around the buil...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

P L,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of out hotel. I'm glad that you thought our breakfast was great and our staff was pleasant. Next time you stay please let us know of any issues you may have so we can fix them for you.

We hope to welcome you and your family back soon!

GM

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Very Satisfactory hotel, Hotel is in a good location, it is clean, comfortable and the staff is friendly and courteous, more rooms required. fjkhiglahguxvljfowqh;xsnbiuggwdq;igpxcgfcc\hjvaluyycsaflggxyyalygxcavhxavluyfxa.......

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Nasser,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to welcome you and your family back soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I'd stayed many times into this hotel for business trip as company I work for is near by. I like the apartment as I have a good place to work/study and also a good kitchen. Hotel is simple, nothing luxury, but coffee-break is good (continental style) and there's a free beer and snack at 5:00pm everyday.
Location is good as you have a center with some restaurants across the street and if you want you have 2 highways nearby so you can drive away easily.

Room Tip: Take ones facing inside (basketball court) as there's almost no noise from outside.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Thank Marcelo Henriqu... P
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Marcelo,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad that we can continue to have you back to our property. We did receive our liquor license and can now offer you beer, spirits, and some tasty dinner options. H-Bar is open every night starting at 5pm.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Would definitely recommend. Excellent room amenities and quite convenient to lots of businesses and restaurants. Easy parking, free hot breakfast, closeness to airport and roadways...all a plus. Great value

Joshua Mic W,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It is nice to read that you enjoyed tour stay with. I'm glad you found everything to excellent and convenient. Being in the middle of Dallas and Ft Worth our location is great for business and leisure trips.