“Great Experience!!”

NYLO Irving / Las Colinas
Ranked #8 of 77 Hotels in Irving
“Great Experience!!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I had traveled to Dallas/Irving area 2 times before staying at this hotel because it was completely booked! This hotel is my company's preferred hotel so this time I finally was able to stay. I met Thomas Do on the second day and he was nothing but helpful to me which made my stay at NYLO evn better. He gave me places to eat in the area, best times to go and helped me with other stores in the area. Thomas Do is an wealth of knowledge and an asset to NYLO.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Irving / Las Colinas, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
We're so glad to finally have you with us, and we're extremely proud to be your company's preferred hotel. And thank you for your kudos to Thomas here at the Front Desk - he is an exceptional asset and is a prime example of the team of dedicated staff members ready to ensure you thoroughly enjoy your NYLO experience. We look forward to your staying with us on your next trip to Las Colinas.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I had the pleasure of a business stay at the Las Colinas NYLO. I'm in love with the Loft style of the hotel and the devotion to being earth friendly. The staff is amazing and took care of my every need. I have never slept better than on the king size bed and the shower was pure heaven. I'm sure the NYLO welcomes everyone, however I don't see this as a "family" atmosphere and that's one of the things I enjoyed most. I was there on business and it was nice not to hear or see children running everywhere. I'm not sure how you pulled that off, but kudos NYLO!
I'll definitely be back!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank calentada
It was our pleasure to have you stay with us here at NYLO Las Colinas. We are ecstatic to offer a unique loft-style alternative to the traditional hotel experience. All of our rooms feature our signature NYLO NYTE bed, which is available for purchase to bring home, as well as a rainfall shower. Thank you so much for staying with us, and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Kindest Regards,
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I always stay at NYLO-Las Colinas when I visit the Dallas area of Texas. I have always received the BEST customer service and never want to go home! The beds are so comfy, the hummus is to die for, and the shower...
The location is near Grapevine Mills, which was a bonus for my teenage daughter. There are so many dining choices within a few moments from the hotel (if you want to eat outside the hotel) which also makes it a bonus.
My husband, who hates "nice," LOVED the hotel. He is already planning our next mini vacation.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for being a loyal NYLO guest – we don’t want you to go home either. We’re here to provide a little something for everyone. Our NYLO NYTE bed and rainfall showerheads provide a relaxing end of the day or an invigorating start to the beginning of one. Our LOFT Restaurant and lounge are ready to cater to your food and beverage whims, and our courtyard is ready for you to have some fun in the sun.

Our location is also quite ideal – less than half an hour away from great shopping options such as Grapevine Mills Mall, the Premium Outlets at Grand Prairie, and the Galleria Mall.

We look forward to your next mini vacation!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My daughter and I chose the NYLO Las Colinas for a "staycation" weekend getaway. Great choice! The staff are all so friendly and seemed to really care that we have a great time. Ramon at the front desk was awesome! The chef came by our table while we were ordering dinner and explained some of the menu choices to us and then came back after dinner to see how we liked it. Can't beat that. And the food was excellent. We plan to go back for dinner soon. The hotel is a different look from your average hotel which is fun and very comfortable. The pools, deck area and bars were fun and comfortable with great service! Recommend it highly. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Irving / Las Colinas, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
We're thrilled that you spent your Mother/Daughter weekend here with us at NYLO Las Colinas. Thank you for your kudos to Ramon at the Front Desk, and to our Executive Chef Jeff Lavrenchik, who are prime examples of our exemplary team ready to make sure you thoroughly enjoy your NYLO experience. We hope to see you again soon.

Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I loooove this Hotel! I am a world traveler and have been in many places, but the design, service and staff of this hotel is just incredible. I stayed for the long Memorial weekend and did not want to leave! My "Loft" was very cozy, and my bed? I just wanted to stay aaaall day in it, so comfy! Everything was beautiful, modern and well thought. The decoration of the whole place is really cool and fun, the food is delicious and the restaurant staff super nice. There was nice live music and at night, the swimming pool and bar area is just stunning. There was a special person at the front desk who made my stay even better, Mr. Galen Collins. He recommended me places to eat, things to do, even drove me there with their free shuttle, he just went all the way! I am planing for my next stay as soon as I can! Thank you Nylo and thank you Galen for making my stay so pleasant!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
We looooved your review! Thank you so much for your posting here on Tripadvisor, and for your kudos to Galen at the Front Desk. Our Front Desk team is always ready to assist you with your questions and needs, from restaurant recommendations that our team has personally tried to our complimentary shuttle to take you some of these great restaurants within a five-mile radius upon availability. We also feature live music in our LOFT Restaurant on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights. And if you're interested in bringing a piece of NYLO home to enjoy, our signature NYLO NYTE mattresses are available for purchase - just give us a call for more information.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My sister in law and I booked a room for a girls weekend.
We had a blast. The best time we had was sitting at the bar and chatting with Andrew the bartender and the servers that needed orders filled. Everyone was very personable and extremely friendly.
My SIL and I are already thinking of booking a return trip.

1 Thank C M
Happy Girls Weekend! We're so glad that you ladies enjoyed your stay with us, and thank you for your kudos to Andrew, our Loft Restaurant's Lead Bartender. Please come and see us anytime.

Best,
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This hotel is pretty, but that's about it. The rooms aren't designed for more than a 1 night stay. No dresser, no closet, no microwave, no fridge (yes, you can request a microwave and fridge but where would you put them in these small rooms?!). We had reservations for 5 nights, but after the first night we knew we couldn't stomach more than 2 nights. The room had poor circulation which canceled out the comfy bed and the bathroom didn't offer much privacy as they slid open and close without locking. The bathroom also had zero ventilation and terrible lighting (although the shower head was nice, I will admit).
We would have left after the one night knowing that the hotel just wan't for "us" but what really sent us over the edge was poor housekeeping services. By 3pm our room hadn't been touched!! I called down to the front desk and Dorothy mentioned that housekeeping works from 8am - 5pm and that she didn't know what time they would be getting to my room. She eventually called someone to clean up, but we travel a lot and have never had such late cleanups!
We'll be going with a more "traditional" hotel to ensure we're comfortable for the next 3 nights.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jennifer D
Thank you so much for giving us a try here at NYLO Las Colinas. We certainly apologize that we didn't meet your expectations - we certainly understand that our unique loft-style design isn't necessarily for everyone.

In regards to housekeeping service, as with other hotels our housekeeping team is on-staff during business hours to service all guestrooms; we certainly apologize that we weren't aware of your expectation of earlier service. I know that Dorothy did offer to have Housekeeping service your room on subsequent days at a time of your choosing, which of course we are happy to fulfill whenever requested.

We truly appreciate your feedback and thank you for staying with us.

-Caleb DuBose
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas
HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas
Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas
The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport
Wingate By Wyndham Las Colinas
Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West

Been to NYLO Irving / Las Colinas? Share your experiences!