“My stay was as if I was in a loft condo.”

NYLO Irving / Las Colinas
Ranked #8 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed 30 July 2014

It's a certain comfortable feel you get during your stay at NYLO. The Rooms and hotel are very sleek, staff is very friendly and professional. The rooms were clean, and my room also had a ceiling to floor window. The admisphere was incredible, 5 star quality.

• Stayed: July 2014
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Irving / Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

We truly appreciate your staying with us here at NYLO Irving / Las Colinas; we're pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed yourself. And we're glad you took advantage of one of our Glass Loft King rooms. For a nominal cost, our Glass Loft King rooms are approximately 30 sqft larger than our traditional Loft King rooms, and offer a floor to ceiling (and wall-to-wall) full glass window to take full advantage of the morning sun after a good night's sleep. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I travel a lot on business and this experience was different. The architectural design of the hotel, the decoration and specially the lofty look of the bedrooms made the experience unique. I felt like i was staying in a loft in Soho, NY or Chicago. The bar/rest/ and pool area were inviting and neat....great experience if you are used to staying at other more business like hotels. There is no other place I will stay in Dallas...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for staying with us here at NYLO Irving / Las Colinas. We're flattered to now be your exclusive hotel here in the Dallas area!
NYLO is here to offer a truly unique loft-style hotel experience - from our loft style designs and influences throughout the hotel, to our fun yet professional team, and our plethora of amenities, including our expansive outdoor pool and courtyard. And we certainly don't nickel and dime here at NYLO - we offer complimentary WiFi, bottled water upon arrival, business center, fitness center, and even domestic local and long-distance phone calls. We look forward to your next trip to the Dallas area.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Just had a group of 10 people stay there for the week and everyone has nothing but positive things to say about this property. We wanted to stay closer to DFW and to where we were working (which was a few miles east) and didn't want to stay in a bad neighborhood. The NYLO in Las Colinas was perfect. There were plenty of nearby amenities for people to go and do on their own, but we found that most everyone stay at the property as the bar was perfect for grabbing a drink and unwinding after we got back from working. The food at the restaurant was lovely and priced right.

The rooms themselves we definitely comfortable in size. (reading some past reviews I was originally concerned about closet space, but as being someone who travels a lot, I have to unpack my suitcase as soon as I enter my room, just so I feel more at home, v.s living out of the suitcase while i'm there, everything fit nicely in the dedicated space). The desk/work area had everything you needed (easy access outlets, USB plugs, comfty work chair, large work desk). The bathroom had an amazing rain shower, and you had plenty of space in the bathroom itself. The beds were very comfy making for a great night's sleep.

I'm looking forward to my next trip there. Well done NYLO Las Colinas!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

While there are certainly restaurants and other attractions here in the Las Colinas area, why leave the comforts of the NYLO when everything you need is here? Looking for some delicious cuisine and drinks - step into the LOFT Restaurant, where our culinary team offers the most delectable American cuisine in the area, served in our hip and cool dining room. And we have just the amenities to help you relax after a long day of work - from a jog in our 24-hour fitness center to sweat off the day, to a dip in our year-round heated pool or hot tub to relax the night away. And end the night in our signature NYLO NYTE™ pillow-top beds to be ready for the next day.
We look forward to your next trip with us.

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

My friend and I frequently visit Dallas from Houston and try all diffrent types hotels. Well our last trip we decided to stay at the NYLO in Las Colinas. Upon our arrival we suprised at how close it was to the interstate. The hotel is just curious and far diffrent from any other hotel we've stayed at before. It was very fancy with a touch of casual fun, there's a pool table downstairs along side the bar where they serve a terrific Margarita! I would honestly recommend staying at this hotel for whatever may bring you through the Las Colinas area, one things for sure. Your bound to have a goodtime. Service was great and food was better 5 Stars!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Robert M
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Irving / Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

We're so thrilled that you enjoyed your first foray here at NYLO Las Colinas. We certainly strive to offer something different and unique from the traditional hotel experience. Our location is certainly hard to beat - 15 minutes away from DFW Airport, and less than a half hour away from most of the metroplex's exceptional attractions, such as the Dallas Arts District, AT&T Stadium, the Kennedy Memorial, and the Fort Worth Stockyards.
We hope you'll break your own rule the next time you're in the Dallas area and stay with us again.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I like the off-the-wall look of not only the rooms, but the public areas as well! At night, the lobby and bar area hallways have somewhat dimmed lighting, which adds to the unique feel. The food in the Loft was excellent - I had a Cobb salad, and a raspberry creme brulee that the chef himself brought out to me. (I'm not sure if the Loft is the same as the bar - I think it is). I didn't venture outside to the pool area, but it's nice to be able to gaze out the windows of the bar, which look out into the pool area. The rooms are "long and thin", sort of, with the cement floors, faux "stained" ceilings, exposed pipes, etc.. Throw a towel on the floor before you get into the shower - polished cement is very slippery, I found out. I couldn't get the iPhone dock to work on the nightstand, and the "spring water" bottles in the room only appeared on day 1 (and they weren't spring water, they were nestles purified drinking water). The rooms are VERY solid, I mean once you're in there, you're not hearing a SOUND from anywhere. And the bed is awesome - pretty much as soon as you lay down, it drains all consciousness from you, whether you like it or not. The TV remote is a joke, you pretty much have to write down the channels that you're interested in while browsing the "electronic program guide", because there's no way to go back and forth from the guide to the channels. The guide scrolls one row per second, which is helpful if you need to increase your stress level for any reason. And the front desk - there's one guy in particular who was AWESOME beyond the call of duty: Ramon!
All in all a great place to stay - I only mention the rough edges so that they can improve!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Irving / Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

We’re ecstatic that you enjoyed your unique NYLO experience. NYLO is here to offer a hotel environment unique from the traditional hotel. Our loft-style guestrooms provide an authentic taste of loft living. We also some exceptional amenities for our guests – from complimentary bottled water upon arrival, free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and free domestic long-distance phone calls, to our signature NYLO NYTE pillowtop beds, available for purchase to bring home, and our exceptional rainfall showers. And we thank you very much for your kudos to Ramon at the front desk, who is truly an exceptional asset to the NYLO team. And we certainly apologize for any confusion in regards to the television’s guide channel. Similar to the TV Guide channel, this channel is simply to present our guests with current programming; however, we do also keep channel listings on the coffee table in all of our rooms.
We look forward to your next stay with us!

Best Regards,
Caleb DuBose

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I had a wonderful stay at NYLO this past weekend! The room was nice with an urban, industrial vibe. I can see why it wouldn't be for some people, but I thought it was different and fun! My favorite part of the hotel is the bar/restaurant/outdoor lounge area. It had a great atmosphere and the food was delicious! Special thanks to Jorge (Director of F&B) who was extremely hospitable and welcoming to us! Thanks for a great trip and I hope to be back!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank J D

Thank you for joining us this weekend, and for your kudos to Jorge Garcia, our Director of Food & Beverage. We’re delighted that you enjoyed our LOFT restaurant and bar, which was just newly re-furnished earlier this month. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We decided to on a staycation at the NYLO property... I've stated here before and I usually enjoy myself.. I noticed on this stay there were a few balls that were dropped...Hopefully, customer service will sharpen up it's image just a bit to continue the upward trend... Besides that, I know I will visit again...One suggestion I would recommend please think of another shower curtain for the bathroom or even a bath mat would be helpful..

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank etearat

Thank you so much for continuing to be a loyal NYLO guest. We certainly apologize that we didn’t live up to your expectations during this current stay. Please feel free to reach out to us directly here at the hotel – we’d love to know in which areas we can improve to ensure the highest level of guest service. We look forward to your next stay.