“Very Good”

Ranked #3 of 580 Restaurants in Irving
Price range: US$1 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Happy Hour Monday-Friday from 3pm-6pm. Saturday & Sunday ALL DAY!! Includes: -$3 Wells -$3 Wines -$2.50 Domestic Drafts -$4 18Oz Margaritas -$5 Pizzas ($5.99 Carnivore) Amazing Fresh Food & Amazing Friendly Service!
“Very Good”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

Have been here twice as I stay next door on business. Each time I have tried different dishes and they are always good. Everything is made fresh. Worth a stop!

1 Thank Steve S

• Turkish first
Omaha
“Good Food”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I had the chicken quesadilla and my husband had the Hawaiian chicken. The quesadilla was excellent - I'd give it 5 stars. My husband said his chicken was a little underdone - 3 stars. So our review was an average of the scores - 4. The service was hit and miss. Just average.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank FuninthesunOmaha
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Big Burgers!!!”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for something to eat and drink before I turned in for the night. Order a Swiss & Mushroom Burger a/ Fries and when I got it, it was huge. Took that first bite and could not put it down, it was that good. Whenever I am back in town I will stop by again.

1 Thank russ6212
Odessa, Texas
“Yummy pizza”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

They have a number of great dishes but their pizzas are wonderful! Try their thin crust with tetra cheese & veggies. Can't remember the name of it but it had those items on it. I think they bake it in a wood burning oven, yum!
They also have a good selection of full body beers! I had an amber with my pizza.
The service is good & they make you feel at home. If you like sports then you'll like the tvs with the different sports on each one. Very relaxed atmosphere, not fancy. Laid back place.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Edna K
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

I had a great dinner here on a business trip. The chicken tenders and barbecue baby back ribs were delicious. Price wasn't bad. Overall a very nice experience and I will try to come back next time I am in the Dallas area.

1 Thank TitanShane

Been to Aspen Creek Grill? Share your experiences!