“In love with aspen creek”
Review of Aspen Creek Grill

Aspen Creek Grill
Ranked #2 of 583 Restaurants in Irving
Price range: US$1 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Happy Hour Monday-Friday from 3pm-6pm. Saturday & Sunday ALL DAY!! Includes: -$3 Wells -$3 Wines -$2.50 Domestic Drafts -$4 18Oz Margaritas -$5 Pizzas ($5.99 Carnivore) Amazing Fresh Food & Amazing Friendly Service!
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

We visited here on our last night in Texas with our family of 5 and we can't stop raving about the food and service. My husband is a steak snob and was thrilled. His steak was perfect. The fish tacos were yummy and our three kids loved their meals. The staff was awesome and very prompt with their service, we didn't have to ask for a thing. We are sad that there is not an Aspen Creek in Illinois. Wish we lived closer!!!

1  Thank Karirn73
There are newer reviews for Aspen Creek Grill

Reviewed 10 May 2014

We were staying at nearby hotel which gave us 10% off coupon to this restaurant so thought we'd give it a try. The server was very friendly and kept our drink drinks refilled. Hubby had the pepperoni pizza and I had the fish tacos. Food was great. We enjoyed it so much we ate lunch there the next day.

2  Thank GATravelersRetires
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My family eats here on a regular basis. Food is better than the average chain, and the service is usually great. My only complaint is the noise level. Because the restaurant is often crowded, between the conversations and the music the noise can sometimes be difficult to deal with. However, if you are OK with that then it's worth the time.

2  Thank John C
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I placed my to go order over the phone on a busy Saturday night, and when i showed up 15 minutes later, not only did the hostess know who I was, but the order was ready to go! The service and food simply excellent!

2  Thank F35Captain
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I really enjoyed this restaurant for very good pub food and more.
The staff are very friendly. I found the burgers to be awesome. You can not go wrong for a quick bite next to the Hampton inn

2  Thank MyZenworks

Been to Aspen Creek Grill? Share your experiences!