“Really enjoyed my 17 night stay”

Residence Inn Dallas DFW Airport South/Irving
Ranked #30 of 78 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 17 nights having moved to the US from the UK. This hotel provided everything I needed and more. The free shuttle bus enabled my to get around so much that I didn't need to hire a car until I picked up my new car, saving me a significant expense. My room was very comfortable and I used the gym and pool facilities daily. The laundry room was well equipped and inexpensive. The social hour was excellent, as was the complimentary breakfast. The hotel's greatest asset is the staff who are fantastic - I cannot thank Victor and the rest of the team enough for making me feel at home, which was very much appreciated having moved country and started a new job at the same time. I met some really nice people whilst sitting by the fire pit enjoying a glass or two of the free wine or beer after work. The atmosphere was always friendly and relaxed.
I would highly recommend this hotel to guests needing facilities suitable for a long stay.

Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

We were walk-ins on Saturday 11/16. Nadia greeted us and quickly checked us in. I was in love with the room. Four people shared it with no troubles. Breakfast was great, a lot of selection. No noise trouble, the room was spotless. Will definitely be coming back.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Stayed for one night and had a very nice suite. The hotel is a year old and is decorated nicely. It is surprisingly quite for being next to the highway. They have a nice cocktail reception every week night. They have a good breakfast and a good workout room. The immediate area is limited in restaurants but there are some about a half mile away. They do share a parking lot with the Courtyard which would be another option if they are full

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2013

This place is really nice. We stayed over the TX/OU weekend. The rooms were clean, and we had plenty of space for the 5 of us. The bed are super comfortable! I love the new lighter comforter/no comforter on the beds. Great price! Breakfast buffet was a nice bonus. Nothing spectacular as far as food goes but it was a nice gesture.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2013

9/10 staff here were fabulous! They offer a shuttle all over, (within a 5 mile radius) @ no charge, to train stations, very pleasant to help. Walmart is within free shuttle if you need a few groceries, restaurant is closed except for the buffet but I believe the sister hotel across the lot is full service. The breakfast included was great, it's a buffet, lots of options, and evening buffet included Mon-Thur, but because no one informed us so we did miss the Thursday meal. Place was SPOTLESS all over, rooms comfy, clean and well appointed with nice kitchen area's & dishwasher in room. Big BBQ if you want to buy some steaks and cook them up for yourself. WE bought a pizza and forgot no oven in rooms, but the night staff cooked for us in the kitchen!! Nice fire pit area for the evenings. Pool area clean and fresh, basketball court. If you are in a conference room bring a warm sweater temperature varies all over.

Room Tip: We were on 4th floor on the highway side didn't hear a thing.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I am normally a Hilton man but I was very impressed by this hotel. Property is in mint condition and the staff is outstanding. Evening meal and happy hour were great. I will most definitely stay here again. Workout room was very nice. My room was on the highway side but I did not hear any highway noise.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jkren
Reviewed 6 October 2013

We just stayed at this hotel for the Notre a dame - - Arizona State football game weekend. The one bedroom suite was wonderful, but it was the staff that really made the impression. At every juncture they were warm, friendly and helpful, including some very fine local restaurant recommendations

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Merle W
Travellers also viewed these Irving hotels
Staybridge Suites Dallas-Las Colinas Area
Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport South/Irving
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport South/Irving
Quality Inn & Suites DFW Airport South
Residence Inn Dallas Las Colinas
SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport East/Las Colinas Irving

Been to Residence Inn Dallas DFW Airport South/Irving? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Residence Inn Dallas DFW Airport South/Irving

Address: 2200 Valley View Ln, Irving, TX 75062-1730
Region: United States > Texas > Irving
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #30 of 78 Hotels in Irving
Price Range: £89 - £228 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Residence Inn Dallas DFW Airport South/Irving 3*
Residence Inn by Marriott Dallas DFW Airport South/Irving offers a convenient and contemporary home base from which to explore Irving and the surrounding area. Our hotel is perfect for business and leisure travelers on extended stays in the DFW region, as we offer spacious guest rooms with full kitchens and pullout sofas for additional space. Plus, our accommodations are ideally close to top destinations like AT&T Stadium, Irving Mall and Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie. Our Irving, Texas hotel's public spaces include many desirable amenities, including an indoor heated pool and free daily hot breakfast. Choose to stay with us and you'll also receive complimentary shuttle to DFW Airport. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Dallas DFW Airport South/Irving reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.