“Great Experience!”

Ranked #29 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Austin, Texas
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

This Residence Inn was fantastic! The room was super clean and really modern! The General Manager Victor took great care of us and Ivan at the desk was extremely helpful! John the Shuttle Driver was excellent! Mission Accomplished guys! We had a great time!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Matt K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Olney, Maryland
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I've had a run of really good Residence Inn stays recently. This one was one of the best. Fantastic location. Very good staff service and meal/snack offerings. Typically useful, clean and modern RI room. And I heard someone at the front desk say the pool is saltwater, although I never got a chance to use it.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank bagnato1
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 17 nights having moved to the US from the UK. This hotel provided everything I needed and more. The free shuttle bus enabled my to get around so much that I didn't need to hire a car until I picked up my new car, saving me a significant expense. My room was very comfortable and I used the gym and pool facilities daily. The laundry room was well equipped and inexpensive. The social hour was excellent, as was the complimentary breakfast. The hotel's greatest asset is the staff who are fantastic - I cannot thank Victor and the rest of the team enough for making me feel at home, which was very much appreciated having moved country and started a new job at the same time. I met some really nice people whilst sitting by the fire pit enjoying a glass or two of the free wine or beer after work. The atmosphere was always friendly and relaxed.
I would highly recommend this hotel to guests needing facilities suitable for a long stay.

Stayed October 2013
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

We were walk-ins on Saturday 11/16. Nadia greeted us and quickly checked us in. I was in love with the room. Four people shared it with no troubles. Breakfast was great, a lot of selection. No noise trouble, the room was spotless. Will definitely be coming back.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed for one night and had a very nice suite. The hotel is a year old and is decorated nicely. It is surprisingly quite for being next to the highway. They have a nice cocktail reception every week night. They have a good breakfast and a good workout room. The immediate area is limited in restaurants but there are some about a half mile away. They do share a parking lot with the Courtyard which would be another option if they are full

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 30 October 2013

This place is really nice. We stayed over the TX/OU weekend. The rooms were clean, and we had plenty of space for the 5 of us. The bed are super comfortable! I love the new lighter comforter/no comforter on the beds. Great price! Breakfast buffet was a nice bonus. Nothing spectacular as far as food goes but it was a nice gesture.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Tambor, Costa Rica
Reviewed 30 October 2013

9/10 staff here were fabulous! They offer a shuttle all over, (within a 5 mile radius) @ no charge, to train stations, very pleasant to help. Walmart is within free shuttle if you need a few groceries, restaurant is closed except for the buffet but I believe the sister hotel across the lot is full service. The breakfast included was great, it's a buffet, lots of options, and evening buffet included Mon-Thur, but because no one informed us so we did miss the Thursday meal. Place was SPOTLESS all over, rooms comfy, clean and well appointed with nice kitchen area's & dishwasher in room. Big BBQ if you want to buy some steaks and cook them up for yourself. WE bought a pizza and forgot no oven in rooms, but the night staff cooked for us in the kitchen!! Nice fire pit area for the evenings. Pool area clean and fresh, basketball court. If you are in a conference room bring a warm sweater temperature varies all over.

Room Tip: We were on 4th floor on the highway side didn't hear a thing.