“Well located”

Ranked #15 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Well located”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I recently stayed overnight here. The check-in process was handled very efficiently. The staff at breakfast was friendly and helpful. Overall I enjoyed my stay here very much. The location of this hotel is near good restaurants and local shopping. I would recommend this hotel based on value and their hospitality.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 11 February 2014

My regular hotel was booked by the time I changed my travel plans to the Dallas suburbs this week so I scrambled to find a room. These folks could not have been more accommodating. The check in process was quick, the gentleman at the desk was very thorough and I got a great room right where I like to be. Breakfast was the normal Hampton Inn menu but there was plenty to go around and what is supposed to be hot actually was! The only complaint I could muster was that only one of the elevators was working and I was on the 6th floor. BUT, the exercise was good for me! Try it out if you are in the area.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I enjoyed this Hampton inn for many reasons. It was exceptionally clean, comfortable and convenient to many shopping and restaurant areas. Rooms were comfortable and I loved the comforter duvet. Breakfast was fresh and tasty.

Keller, United States
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I'm grateful I stayed in that hotel, the staff were so friendly, and respectful, willing to serve you. I would come back. The food was decent, I mean, I'm not a breakfast person, I love fruit and pastries, they had good ones. I loved the smell of the room, I haven't been in a room where smells so good, the sheets were so clean, it was quiet, for some people is awesome, but I like noise, good I had girls with me. The staff are very nice and willing to help you with anything, is located closed to everything, good location.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

United States
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I have stayed at this hotel three times, twice on business, the last for personal.. The only real issue I had on this stay was the maid handling my room did not speak any English, so I had to go downstairs to the front desk to have them translate. There was a minor issue with one aspect of cleanliness but it was handled.. They remodeled a bunch of areas, most notably the breakfast area. Looks great ; very clean, comfortable. I love the fact that in addition to hot coffee ALL the time, they have some fruit (usually apples) out all the time, with other items during breakfast. Higly recommend this location. If you like a really nice restaurant, go to the "Keg" restaurant about a mile away, across TX-114.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo

austin, United States
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Great experience but the only thing that bothers me was the penetrating smell of the air cleaner was so high that in one point I could not breath and make my allergies raised for the rest of the experience was excellent and superior service. thanks

Texas
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Top floor room was pin drop quiet, room was well appointed and very, very clean. Morning breakfast was always good, and if you couldn't stay they had breakfast grab bags for you. Staff members were always friendly and quick to say hello and wish you a good day. I would recommend anyone to stay here!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas Market Center
Wingate By Wyndham Dallas / Las Colinas
NYLO Irving / Las Colinas
HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas
Residence Inn Dallas Las Colinas

Been to Hampton Inn Dallas - Irving - Las Colinas? Share your experiences!