“Great Place”

Ranked #15 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Leander, United States
“Great Place”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This trip was for a friends graduation. Our room was on the 6th floor and we could see downtown Dallas. The room was clean and nicely furnished. There was not a lot of noise from the hallway or outside. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Millington, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Upon arriving, I realized that I needed to extend my stay. The representative was extremely nice. He listened to what I needed and he solved my issue. I am in the military and I travel often, but I always stay at Hampton Inn. I travel to Dallas monthly and will continue to reside at this location.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Florida
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I stayed here while traveling for work for a few days and have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I had never stayed at a Hampton Inn before but for some reason just did not expect the level of service, cleanliness, and convenience I am accustomed to when staying at other chain hotels. This establishment changed my preconceived notion completely.

The free hot breakfast was already a plus, but the free to go breakfast bags was something I have not seen in any other hotels and was a welcome surprise. How nice it was to just be able to grab one of those brown bags containing a bottle of water, an apple, a breakfast bar, and a muffin when there was no time for the hot breakfast treats in the morning! This was truly a convenience with the traveler in mind I thought.

The front desk staff encountered were all helpful and friendly and I was always received with a smile when entering or leaving the hotel. My room allowed me to spread out and was clean. I liked the post it on the headboard advising that the duvet cover had been cleaned prior to my arrival and not just the sheets and pillowcases. The bed was quite comfortable. The bathroom was very clean despite the small area in the shower ceiling where the paint was starting to peel and it being time to replace the toilet seat. I loved the free bathroom toiletries provided outside of the normal soap and lotion (the pre-packaged make up remover cloth and vanity sets were greatly appreciated).

The location is also great with the hotel's proximity to the highway as well as many eateries and other main roads. I would have no problem staying at this hotel again based on this experience and definitely have a better appreciation of the Hampton Inn brand after this first visit.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Chicago, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Hotel was clean, the staff was extremely accommodating and the bed was super comfortable that I literally wanted to take it home with me! The next time I'm in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area I'll be staying at this hotel.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 May 2014

There were great breakfast options. The staff was very friendly and we would stay again. It was very quiet and extremely clean. Smoke free so it was refreshing not having the smell of smoke in our room.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

ohio
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

I'm super picky about the cleanliness of hotels. Drives my family crazy. This is probably the second cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in. The other was in Lima, Oh. Bathroom was clean...no stray hairs! Floor was well swept. The little things that are often over looked were taken care of. Hallways, elevators food court all clean as well. Would definitely stay here again if I'm back in the area.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
oklahoma
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I stay in Hamptons due to their consistency- I usually know what I'm getting for the money. The hotel was very clean, no problems and the staff was superb. Stayed during the spring NASCAR race, but the hotel was also busy with NCAA basketball final four fans. Area seems safe, not too far to shopping if you have a GPS.

Would definitely recommend. I've already booked rooms here for the next two race weekends!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas
Wingate By Wyndham Dallas / Las Colinas
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas Market Center
NYLO Irving / Las Colinas
HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas
Residence Inn Dallas Las Colinas

Been to Hampton Inn Dallas - Irving - Las Colinas? Share your experiences!