“Hyatt Place - Las Colinas "Best Service As Always"”

Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas
Ranked #3 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Hyatt Place - Las Colinas "Best Service As Always"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

Las Colinas staff never fails, service is always great. Stayed there a few times and I keep on coming back. Very well situated in the heart of business offices and dining places. Shuttle service is excellent, from airport to hotel to our office to dining places "Thanks! Mark". Reservation is very easy. Amenities is more than what you needed. The exercise room is really nice, spacious and have a variety of exercise machines and equipment not just only two or three. They are currently renovating the 6th floor and they have a notice in the lobby on what they are working on, what equipment they are using, what time they will start and for how long. I can say that I didn't even realize they are renovating the 6th floor.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Bernadette W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Thank you for your review! It is important that any work we do does not negatively impact our guests. We strive to make each guest experience exceptional! We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Just had the pleasure of spending two nights with the incredible staff at Hyatt Place Las Colinas. The hotel is well located near popular golf courses and is clean and well appointed for the business traveler. The room was spacious and included a sofa, desk, and very large screen tv with all the connections for a computer or video equipment in easy access. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was great and included more than the standard toast and cereal. The best part was the free shuttle service to local attractions. Getting a return pickup was painless with virtually no wait. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: I only stayed here once so no feel for which rooms are better.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review! We always strive to create the best customer experience for our guests. I hope that the next time you are in the DFW area you will elect to stay with us again!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

We brought a group of 150 high school band kids to Dallas for a competition and stayed at this hotel for two nights. Check in was a breeze. The rooms were clean and spacious, and the hotel accommodated all of our needs. They made us feel like family. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014
Thank you for your review! We appreciate that you selected our hotel to stay at hope you will stay with us next time you are in the DFW area!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

This is just a normal Hyatt Place and maybe even on the tired side. But, what separates it from others is the staff. They treat you better than the Ritz Carlton. I have had three separate people stop me to tell me their role at the hotel and ask if I needed their help at all. I have NEVER had that happen before. As a small biz owner, I am in awe of the amazing culture created here.

• Stayed April 2014
Bernadette W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Thank you for your review! Our TEAM at our location works very hard to provide each guest with an amazing experience. I just wanted to mention that we will be going through renovation this summer, as we are in definitely in need of one. I hope that you have a chance to come back in town to see us once we are finished with our updates.
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Stayed there for 4 nights as a part of a conference at the hotel. The room was one of the nicest and cleanest rooms I have stayed in for business. The conference experience was flawless as well. Other than a small billing issue that was cleaned appropriately and efficiently, I really have nothing negative to say at all.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Bernadette W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, 13 April 2014
Thank you for your review! We look forward to serving you next time you are in the DFW area!
Lindon, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

My company was holding an event at this hotel and the staff went out of their way to make certain my team had everything we needed. A huge shout out to Cindy! I was feeling sick and groggy with body aches setting in as the morning went on, Cindy was more than willing to make arrangements to let me use a sleeping room to go lie down and take a nap to sleep for a while. I really appreciated that because after my nap I felt so much better. The staff here was willing to go above and beyond the call of duty. They exceeded our expectations!

Thanks Cindy, Ron, Mark and Darlene

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Bernadette W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Thank you for your review! We are always happy to help a traveler in need. Thank you for hosting your event at our location and would love to have you folks back! Thank you for your kind comments.
kamloops
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

I stayed at the Hyatt place for work while in Dallas. The hotel was chosen purely for location near our head office check in was very easy,the shuttle ride from the airport was excellent considering the icy weather the safety of the guests was up most importance.

The room was very large with a built-in seating area a large television mini refrigerator, coffee maker, and a large desk in a separate area, very comfortable large king-size bed. The bathroom was small but sufficient, closet space is very minimal.

Two points that should be made, however not significant enough to warrant a complaint, there was debris on the carpet outside my room in the public hallway, it was there for three days before it was cleaned up. The front desk preauthorized my credit card for the full amount of the room although it was prepaid they admitted this was an error however after promising to fix it after the first day that never was fixed the authorization was eventually removed five days after checkout. After Several promises that the manager would contact me in regards to this error, I never did hear from the manager although I did inquire every day as to the status of the issue.

Besides these minor things I would still very much recommend this hotel good location great complementary hot breakfast, also near two great restaurants.

Room Tip: All of the rooms seemed to be very large and due to the location you do not have to worry about stre...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your review. I do apologize about the lack of follow up. Please reach out to me if you would like to discuss your stay further. I hope that next time you are in the Dallas area you will select to stay with us here at the Hyatt Place Las Colinas.