“This was an outstanding property! Great Service and Very Clean Too!”

Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas
Ranked #2 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This property is undergoing room renovation. The 4th and 5th floor are undergoing updating first and as such not open as of this date 5/26/2014. I spent many a day in hotels' over the years and this was on of the best, Great staff from the front desk to housekeeping. They were very attentive to our needs and went out of there way to insure a great experience for us.
Thank You for such great attention and service!

Room Tip: This property is undergoing room renovation. The 4th and 5th floor are undergoing updating first an...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Bernadette W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for your review! Our team prides themselves on providing each guest with an exceptional experience. We look forward to having you stay with us next time you are in the DFW area.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Overall good hotel. Very hospitable staff and housekeeping was overall solid. Elevators and overall facility needs a facelift which seems to be in the making as I write this. My only critique about housekeeping would be if they provided us with a new "throw" or simply folded the one we had. We intentionally left it on the ground with dirty towels on top of it but once we got back to the room, it still seemed like the same one given how it was folded (vs. rolled with a paper band around it).

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Bernadette W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you for your review! I do apologize about the blanket not being up to the standards that both, you and I, find to be acceptable. I will review this process with my housekeeping team to ensure they clearly understand this for our future guests. Yes, our renovation is in full swing and hope that you will have a chance to stay with us once it is complete! Thanks again.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Upon arrival, I was not expecting much. Yet, the staff went out of their way on multiple occasions to make sure that our entire team had the best experience possible. No matter what the need was, they made sure we were accommodated, and with 25-30 people in the group, they had their hands full. It was a great location with a good breakfast and a full bar, and I plan on staying again if and when I come back to dallas

Room Tip: Get a room close to the pool
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review! Our team is focused on providing each guest an exceptional experience. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I have stayed on many occasions in the Las Colinas area, particularily this hotel. One important thing to note with my most recent stay is that the hotel just started doing renovations. They are starting on the 6th floor and working their way down. My room was on the 5th floor, and while I was trying to get in some rest after arriving from my flight, I could hear the workers above me making noise. I understand that they have quiet hours during the evening, so I really didn't have a problem with the noise, as it wasn't too excessive and it was at 2 pm. For the next few weeks you may want to request a room on a lower floor, then look to get rooms on the upper levels once those are completed with the new decor. Other than that, this hotel is always a solid choice. Decent complimentary breakfast, pool and fitness center, along with a shuttle that will drop off or pickup from the airport as well as any stops you want within 5 miles of the hotel.

Room Tip: Due to current renovations, choose a room on the lower floors for the next few weeks, then look to g...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Bernadette W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that the renovation disrupted your afternoon. Our entire team is excited to be going under a renovation. Please let me know if there is anything else that you would like me to address. I can be reached by calling the hotel and asking for Bernadette. I look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Joined my husband during his work trip. They were very nice in adding me to the reservation and were very attentive with greetings as we came and left the hotel. The morning of my departure, I came downstairs at 6:15 am for the airport shuttle, only to be informed that their service didn't start until 7am. The front desk called another hotel and had them come and take me to airport. Very nice and lucky that they had this arrangement! Good proximity to airport and freeways to the downtown area. I will say that the hotel public areas were somewhat "beat up" looking with many scratches and dents and the elevator doors and flooring were dirty looking. I did overhear the staff discussing an upcoming renovation. Difficult if you don't have a car. Two restaurants in front of hotel, one BBQ and one Brazilian steakhouse.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review! I am glad that my team was able to accommodate your early shuttle needs. We do partner with many hotels, and find this the best way to serve our customer's needs. We always strive to provide exceptional service to our guests.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Las Colinas staff never fails, service is always great. Stayed there a few times and I keep on coming back. Very well situated in the heart of business offices and dining places. Shuttle service is excellent, from airport to hotel to our office to dining places "Thanks! Mark". Reservation is very easy. Amenities is more than what you needed. The exercise room is really nice, spacious and have a variety of exercise machines and equipment not just only two or three. They are currently renovating the 6th floor and they have a notice in the lobby on what they are working on, what equipment they are using, what time they will start and for how long. I can say that I didn't even realize they are renovating the 6th floor.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Bernadette W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Thank you for your review! It is important that any work we do does not negatively impact our guests. We strive to make each guest experience exceptional! We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Just had the pleasure of spending two nights with the incredible staff at Hyatt Place Las Colinas. The hotel is well located near popular golf courses and is clean and well appointed for the business traveler. The room was spacious and included a sofa, desk, and very large screen tv with all the connections for a computer or video equipment in easy access. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was great and included more than the standard toast and cereal. The best part was the free shuttle service to local attractions. Getting a return pickup was painless with virtually no wait. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: I only stayed here once so no feel for which rooms are better.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review! We always strive to create the best customer experience for our guests. I hope that the next time you are in the DFW area you will elect to stay with us again!