Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Average 3/5
Average 3/5
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsdfw airportfront deskrooms are cleandenny sbudget hotelgas stationfree shuttleplace to staymicrowave and fridgeone night stayshuttle serviceconvenient locationdallasdennyscleanlinessrateswestin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We used to stay here for the Park, Stay and Fly. It used to be $50 per night, and the shuttle drive was great. Not the newest hotel, but it was clean and affordable. Now the fee went up to $97. It was by far the worst room I've ever stayed in. It smelled of mold and wetness. I'll never stay here again. the shuttle service is now contracted out and is SLOW and was not on time coming or going.

Room Tip: Find a new hotel
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Michael S, Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We strive to provide a great value to our guests if they choose use our park and fly option. I apologize that you were unsatisfied and would like to get in touch with you personally so we can find out what room you stayed in so we can fix any issues. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I hope if your travels bring you through the area in the future you give us another opportunity to serve you so that you can see that we listen to our guests.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I've stayed this hotel every time I visit Dallas since 1997. The location is convenient for DFW access. ( 5 to 10 minutes depending on terminals) The reason for 4 stars is that noise of birds are kinda loud there...Everything else is good as usual.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Michael S, Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the DFW Airport North Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I made a last-minute reservation for two nights during the Final Four, and I really have to compliment this hotel. The room was very clean, quiet and comfortable. The staff was very nice and went out of their way to make me feel at home. Especially nice was the 10% off coupon to the restaurant at The Westin across the street, which was a nice evening alternative to the Denny's next door. Price was very reasonable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Michael S, Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are all pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We strive to make our guests feel welcome and appreciated. Glad you enjoyed your dinner at the Westin. I had a good dinner over there and watched the Final Four myself. We hope to get the chance to serve you if your future travels bring you through the area.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I had to meet my daughter and a friend to work on a college interview for a class. I was able to check in a little early. The hotel had a quiet room near the lobby that we could use to work which was a nice bonus. Room was sufficient for 1 night. Near to DFW a plus. Shuttle service was fine and efficient the next morning. The only downside was the advertised continental breakfast. Only coffee available in the morning. Will keep this hotel in mind when having to have a hotel near the airport.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Michael S, Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We appreciate hearing positive feedback. I am sorry about not having breakfast. Denny's next door does offer a discount for our guests. Thanks for using our free shuttle service. Please stop and see us again if your travels bring you to the great Dallas DFW area.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I booked my stay at this hotel through kayak for the Final Four. Kayak messes up my reservation and I no longer had a room. No rooms left anywhere in Dallas. The manager and staff were extremely helpful. They gave us a room at a reasonable price and helped me when I was contacting Kayak to get my money back. They all were very helpful and nice.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Michael S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. I apologize again for the reservation mishap. These things happen from time to time. I am glad we were able to come up with a solution for you. That was a great game between Wisconsin and Kentucky. Sorry your team wasn't able to pull it out. I hope you enjoyed your time in the Dallas DFW area other than that. Hopefully we can have the opportunity to serve you again should you visit the area.