US$93
US$107
US$99
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$182
US$156
Staybridge.com
US$103
US$99
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$130
US$83
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving(Irving)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$156
US$135
Comfort Suites DFW Airport(Irving)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$87
Priceline
US$78
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 February 2011

A friend and I were in Dallas for the Super Bowl. We did a lot of drinking on Saturday and Sunday and this place was perfect to just come back to and crash! Anything more would have been a waste of money! Also, the staff was very friendly and there were a few places to eat walking distance.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank stevenwsmithii
Reviewed 19 December 2009

I stay in the DFW area 3 - 5 times a month and have tried multiple hotel's. Motel 6 is the winner by far. They have remodeled and the rooms are clean and neat - very European in style. Flat screen tv's on the wall, nice size bathrooms, and very quiet considering they are between a highway and a major airport. Not a lot of amenities but that enables them to keep the price down. They have vending machines with multiple options, a microwave oven and there are multiple restaurants in the area that deliver. The staff is always pleasant & try to accommodate special requests (ie: hair dryers, iron & ironing board). Since I stay there so often they feel like family to me and always treat me well. I won't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank LASdd
Reviewed 19 February 2009

stayed at this hotel is a pit beds are like a single mattress on a platform, cheap plastic floors, small dark, noisy a real bad pit

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2008

We stayed one night on a trip across the U.S. The room was gross and it smelled of cigerettes even though it was a non-smoking room, and if you stood near the back of the room sometimes it would smell worse. My daughter's socks were black from walking on the floor. I would avoid staying here.

Stayed: February 2008
A TripAdvisor Member
Palestine, Texas
Reviewed 30 January 2003

I love this place, the staff is friendly and treat you like family and ALWAYS meet you at the door with a big smile. The place is an older motel, but they keep it clean and treat it like their home. I stay there everytime, I am in town. The price of a single room now is $29.99 I think it came to $34 and well worth it. I wish some of these bigger hotels could learn a thing or two from this place. A great group of people!

15  Thank A TripAdvisor Member