“Nice new facility with whisper quite HVAC air handlers!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport South/Irving
Ranked #41 of 77 Hotels in Irving
“Nice new facility with whisper quite HVAC air handlers!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Stayed overnight on a business trip. Was flying out of Dallas on my way home. The thing that impressed me the most is how whisper quite the HVAC unit was. Slept very well. Friendly staff and inviting atmosphere in the lobby.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Djjmj

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Our group stayed at the F.I.&S. at 630 W. Johns Carpenter Freeway and my review pertains to this property only. It is clean, property, with everything in working order. It had the standards: mini frig, coffee maker. The complimentary breakfast offered many choices. We were here for 2 nights.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

AC/heat hardly worked. Had to request a fan to cool off the room. Fridge barely worked. Had to use ice to keep drinks cool. Free breakfast was so so. Same stuff everyday. Poor access to the hotel driving around due to median.

• Stayed February 2014
Penny S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport South/Irving, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We value all comments we receive, as this is the only way we can better our services. I am sorry that your experience was anything but extraordinary. Our number one goal is to offer a welcoming environment and to deliver exceptional accommodations. I have personally looked into this matter and assure you thr problems has been rectified. Please let me know if your ever in the area again. I would love a second chance to regain your confidence.
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I usually like and look for Fairfield Inns when making reservations, and I am seldom disappointed. This one, however, was even more than what we usually get (and like). It was super clean, super quiet and had a great staff. Thomas checked us in and gave me maps both to the University of Dallas (we were there for a preview weekend) and the ln 'n Out burger place that is close by. (There are tons of great places to eat within a five minutes drive.) The next morning, breakfast was fantastic with the best choice of fresh fruit I have ever seen in a hotel of this class....and delicious pastries, eggs, sausage, etc.... I asked if I could check out an hour later, and that was no problem. Our bed was comfy, the room was clean and quiet--it was all that we could ask for and more. If my daughter does end up attending college nearby, we will always stay there. Completely enjoyable!

Room Tip: We were on the second floor, facing away from the highway and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed here by chance when we won a Priceline bid. We were checked in quickly, the room was clean and the service was fantastic. As another reviewer mentioned, the employees seem to anticipate needs before a request is made. My husband went down around 5:30 am, way before breakfast was served and was in the breakfast room trying to get coffee. All of a sudden, an employee rounded the corner and asked if my husband needed help. My husband was startled, thinking that we was going to be scolded for getting coffee early. On the contrary, the employee helped my husband, including opening the locked refrigerator to get him milk for his coffee. We were extremely pleased with our stay.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Looking for courtesy, friendliness, sincerity and immaculate, comfortable lodging???? Here is the greatest place for one night or several nights. Everyone is superior in accomplishing their tasks as titled and then going above and beyond. Each guest is special and that makes you want to return. They will treat you respectfully at all times and then enjoy a hearty laugh or share in your less- happy moments should you choose to share. They each have the special ability to anticipate your needs and take action before you request. When can I schedule another trip through DFW??????

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Sandi M
Apple Valley, Minnesota
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Just a great value and the staff was exceptional. They were more than accomodating in taking us to the airport and back. This was our first time to Dallas and they offered great suggestions on what to do and how to get there.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Irving hotels
Residence Inn Dallas DFW Airport South/Irving
Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport South/Irving
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, DFW Airport South
Best Western Irving Inn & Suites at DFW Airport
Holiday Inn Express & Suites DFW Airport South Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn DFW Airport South

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport South/Irving? Share your experiences!