β€œDon't waste your money!!!”

Best Western Irving Inn & Suites at DFW Airport
Ranked #34 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Lubbock
“Don't waste your money!!!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I stayed there this weekend. Was a total waste of money! Opened the door to the room and it smelled! Then went to use the bathroom and there was pee all over the seat! The maid apparently didn't bother because there was a lot and you couldn't miss it! There was black stuff all over the bed spread. Not to mention my 6 year old daughter got to hear the couple in the next room fooling around! Horrible stay!!!!

• Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
San Antonio, United States
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This hotel provides perfect accommodations for me all the time. I am always warmly welcomed by the staff and management. They seem to make my day by telling a story or just listening to me about my travels. The beds are comfortable, and rooms are spacious. The frige and microwaves are an added bonuses to let me heat up my snacks or dinners. Wifi always is speedy and gets done what I need to get done. I just love this place.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Austin
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night after United cancelled our flight due to weather. Suite was large and clean, manager walked me to the room after really late arrival. Decor is older and a bit worn, but had good linens and flat screen tv. Bed was very firm, which I prefer over sagging mattress. Shuttle back to airport left promptly and the front desk called to doublecheck that I was coming. Front desk was very nice. I accidentally left my iPad behind, and when I called, she put me on hold to go check the room. She found it and shipped it back promptly, along with my toothbrush - ha!! There are 2 Best Westerns in Irving , make sure the taxi driver knows which one to go to.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank LANKNA
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Vacation started out staying here to catch our plane and the bed was falling away from the way you could see the nails sticking out under the headboard near where your pillows are. the bed tilted down so your feet here higher than your head. there also was a metal tab of some sort sticking out the side of the bed rail which you couldnt see because of the bed skirt but your leg caught it when you stepped close to get onto the bed. which was very painful when it caught your shin. the person checking us in was to interested in the previous gentle man checking in to barely bother with my family. this was a horrible experience. i would not recommend staying.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank 382christophers
Los Padres Forest, California
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Smells like cigarettes, urinals and dog poop. Shuttle driver lied and had me wait for him outside in 100+ heat for an hour. I'll never return. It used to be acceptable, not anymore.

The breakfast is decent. It's next to walmart, but a scary neighborhood. At 11:30 I'm having tumbling happening in the room above me after asking for it to stop about 10 times. The ceiling has huge waves in the drywall that look dangerous, like flood damage.

Seriously don't stay here.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank KatMacP
44524, General Manager at Best Western Irving Inn & Suites at DFW Airport, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Best Western we strive every day to provide superior customer service. I am sorry we were not able to do that for you.

I hope you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with exceptional service.

If I can provide any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 972-790-2262.

Ronny Whitworth
BW Irving Inn & Suites
melbourne
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This hotel is ageing but is very clean. the staff are helpful.We took their courtesy bus to the airport and left our car at the hotel for a week while we went on holiday for no charge then we where picked up from the airport in their courtesy bus on the way back. The breakfast is included in the price .

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank dors46
United States
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Nice place to stay staff very nice & helpful. Pool nice and clean. rooms are very spacious. Nice to relax after a long days work. Close to plenty of places to eat clos by the shuttle is nice and prompt.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Travellers also viewed these Irving hotels
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, DFW Airport South
Comfort Inn & Suites DFW Airport South
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport South/Irving
Quality Inn DFW-Airport
Quality Inn DFW-Airport
#63 of 77 in Irving
Best Western Plus DFW Airport Suites
Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North

Been to Best Western Irving Inn & Suites at DFW Airport? Share your experiences!