“Well kept older airport hotel - a good value”

Best Western Irving Inn & Suites at DFW Airport
Ranked #31 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I stayed here prior to flying out of DFW. The front desk person upgraded me to a suite - a very nice room. The older is older but well maintained. The airport location is great with restaurants and convenience stores nearby.

Room rates compare well with other hotels in the area. The breakfast was basic but adequate. I would (and will) stay here again.

Room Tip: Some rooms are very close to the pool. I would ask for a courtyard room but away from the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank bullwalk

Reviewed 10 August 2014

This review took 15-20 minutes-do me the favor BACK by finding my rewards number (I dont know it) and email me back with the number and total pointsnnnnnnnnnre;lqljfe;l jjuhbhgfrrdvhjklklljhggffdfdghjkllkjjnjjkk

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Not very good experience... the sheets on the beds have some holes and the bedspreads are not clean, the AC unit too noisy...also, the continental breakfast have no variety, samething everyday; the coffee was cold; not any kind of sauce for the eggs like ketchup or hot sauce..

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I stayed there this weekend. Was a total waste of money! Opened the door to the room and it smelled! Then went to use the bathroom and there was pee all over the seat! The maid apparently didn't bother because there was a lot and you couldn't miss it! There was black stuff all over the bed spread. Not to mention my 6 year old daughter got to hear the couple in the next room fooling around! Horrible stay!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This hotel provides perfect accommodations for me all the time. I am always warmly welcomed by the staff and management. They seem to make my day by telling a story or just listening to me about my travels. The beds are comfortable, and rooms are spacious. The frige and microwaves are an added bonuses to let me heat up my snacks or dinners. Wifi always is speedy and gets done what I need to get done. I just love this place.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Stayed one night after United cancelled our flight due to weather. Suite was large and clean, manager walked me to the room after really late arrival. Decor is older and a bit worn, but had good linens and flat screen tv. Bed was very firm, which I prefer over sagging mattress. Shuttle back to airport left promptly and the front desk called to doublecheck that I was coming. Front desk was very nice. I accidentally left my iPad behind, and when I called, she put me on hold to go check the room. She found it and shipped it back promptly, along with my toothbrush - ha!! There are 2 Best Westerns in Irving , make sure the taxi driver knows which one to go to.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank LANKNA
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Vacation started out staying here to catch our plane and the bed was falling away from the way you could see the nails sticking out under the headboard near where your pillows are. the bed tilted down so your feet here higher than your head. there also was a metal tab of some sort sticking out the side of the bed rail which you couldnt see because of the bed skirt but your leg caught it when you stepped close to get onto the bed. which was very painful when it caught your shin. the person checking us in was to interested in the previous gentle man checking in to barely bother with my family. this was a horrible experience. i would not recommend staying.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 382christophers
Travellers also viewed these Irving hotels
Quality Inn & Suites DFW Airport South
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, DFW Airport South
Quality Inn DFW-Airport
Quality Inn DFW-Airport
#64 of 77 in Irving
La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport South / Irving
Best Western Plus DFW Airport Suites
Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North

Been to Best Western Irving Inn & Suites at DFW Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Irving Inn & Suites at DFW Airport

Address: 4110 W Airport Fwy, Irving, TX 75062-5913
Region: United States > Texas > Irving
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Best Value Hotel in Irving
Price Range: £48 - £67 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Irving Inn & Suites at DFW Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Irving Inn & Suites at DFW Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Irving Dfw Airport Hotel Irving