All reviews stayed here breakfast cooked to order hotel bistro marriott courtyard front desk one night the rental car center nice courtyard texas heat lobby area is quick access short drive restaurants within walking distance nice place to stay love field free shuttle an early flight
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I prefer staying with the Marriott chain of hotels. The staff of this place made it that much more pleasant. I wasn't there long, but they made me feel at home immediately. Clean rooms, well kept lobby area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
CourtyardDFWSouth, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport South/Irving, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Peri A,

Thank you for your Loyalty to Marriott!!

On behalf of my entire team, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.

We look forward to seeing you soon,

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This is a nice Courtyard. Anyone familiar with Courtyard knows what services are provided. The floors are thicker than the Fairfield for example, so if it bothers you to hear footsteps above, you won't hear that noise in this hotel. The employees are very friendly, good breakfast cooked to order. Overall very nice hotel!

Stayed: July 2017

Frank F,

Thank you!

I am so pleased to hear that you had a great stay.

We hope that you keep us in mind the next time your travels take you to the
DFW area.

Best regards,
Genearl Manager

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

It is within a cluster of other hotels. Ample parking. Bartender and food available. Looks like it was renovated. The feel of a 1997 hotel in a good way. The staff very pleasant. I would lodge with them again

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Hello TyDT,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am so glad that you enjoyed our newly renovated property!

We look forward to seeing you again soon,

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Stayed here some years back. Convenient and affordable. Rates have gone up some. Currently under renovation, and maybe that's why I had some ants wandering around the sink area . Cold weather could have chased them indoors as well. When Marriott switched to this Bistro concept, I never really liked it. Can't find free coffee, unless the nice people behind the counter give you your first plain, black coffee for free. The food is okay, but after a couple of days you run out of things that look good or interesting. But the location is excellent, the mattress is super, and the staff is very, very friendly and courteous. ALso free shuttle txt and from the airport.

Was not able to rate hotel on service, rooms or cleanliness. Buttons on screen would not register a choice. Service was excellent. Rooms were okay. Cleanliness okay except for ants.

Room Tip: All are good. Was unable to rate the place on service, rooms and cleanliness. Buttons on screen did not work
Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
CourtyardDFWSouth, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport South/Irving, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Hello Tom M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay for the most part. Please accept our sincere apologies for the pests in your room. We will certainly look into and correct the issue.

I hope that you have an opportunity to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Everything you’d expect from a Marriott Courtyard and more. The staff here has been great, the room clean and close to DFW. Only negative is that there aren’t any restaurants within walking distance.

I have to recognize Yeny at the coffee bar for her outstanding service. Every morning she greeted me with a smile and her positive energy is infectious. Bravo!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business