“Wow! This was awesome!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Child-friendly
Denton, TX
“Wow! This was awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

I was actually heading to a restaurant next door when I discovered this gem. I decided to go to lunch there today with a business partner and we were quite pleased. Our server was incredibly knowledgeable and did a great job of taking care of us. We started with with the oyster nachos as an appetizer and wow, awesome! Next we asked what type of soups they had and our server said, hand on a sec. He went to the kitchen and brought out 4 different samples of us to try. So cool of him to do that. I went with the Crab Bisque and it was delicious! For my main course I had the fried fish tacos. They were presented well, tasted great, and were served with a side of some of the best rice I have ever had. Definitely glad I found this place and I will be going there often!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank pilotscott33

Tyler, Texas
“Better than average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

Service was prompt. Food was well prepared. Flavor was good. Wine list very limited (not so hit). Just nothing special about it. It was good. Not 'very good'. Worth a meal but .....

Visited November 2013
Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Taco Tuesdays = Heavenly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I could eat the Serafin's Fish Tacos every day of the week. But on Tuesday's, they sell them at a discount, so it ensures my fish-taco-eating habit doesn't destroy my bank account. Everyone wins.

Visited October 2013
Dallas, Texas
“My 5th time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

certainly earns this place a review from me. There is always someone to greet you, its always clean and the service is high quality. When you match that up with the quality and great flavor of the food, it's a winning combination.

My favorite tactic here is the constant presence of management in the front dining areas and around the tables making sure the service is up to par. As a previous restaurant manager, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate this.

Shrimp tacos - deelish. Mexican Shrimp Martinee - one of the best/spicy; blackened chicken - moist and tasty; fish tacos - served chimichanga style, grilled not fried. Cold beer glasses to boot and now you know why I keep coming back to this place. It has a nice little patio for those few nice Texas days.

Keep up the great service and food FCG! I give you:
YUM YUM YUM YUM out of 5 YUMS

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank yumyumguy
Boca Raton, Florida
“Place with the good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2013

I was staying at the Hilton Garden Inn around corner from restaurant and hotel personnel recommended this restaurant to me. Its a small place which was very crouded on a Saturday night. The restaurant mainly serve fish menue with some meat and chicken dishes. For some reason I desided to eat Beef Stroganoff. The plate was large and food was plenty. The Beef Stroganoff was not European type and tasted kind different. Who cares - it was simply Delicious. Actually I never had bad food in Texas.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank VSPE

Been to Fish City Grill? Share your experiences!