“Great Food!”

Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Kyle, Texas
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This was my first visit to Jimmy Johns and although it was during a busy lunchtime, they took time to answer my questions. Great service & food.

• Visited September 2013

El Paso, Texas
“great sandwiches and service”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I was happy to learn that a Jimmy Johns was near our hotel in Irving. My teenagers had not been to one before. The gentleman behind the counter, Benjamin, took the time to review the menu with them and inquired as to their likes and dislikes. As a result, my kids ended up with a meal that they were very happy with. I appreciated such a high level of customer service, and the usual great Jimmy Johns sandwiches.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank wmhesq
DEPEW
“Fast Service”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Subs were made fresh to order. Bread was fresh as were the toppings. By the time I paid I didn't even have to get my drink and my order was done. The fastest service I ever received at a sub shop.

• Visited August 2013
Missouri Valley, Iowa
“Fast”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We went into the Jimmy Johns with multiple orders. There were 2 separate lines when you go into the building and the lines were long. We were quickly moved through the lines and the employees were very helpful and friendly to us.

Visited June 2013
Springfield, Illinois
“Catered business breakfast and lunch”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Food was fresh, delivered on time and excellent! Great variety. Great value, more food then we could eat!

Visited June 2013