“Birthday Dinner”

Good for: Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Walnut Hill
Description: Welcome to a dining experience unlike any other. Watch as your personal chef performs the ancient art of Teppanyaki. Listen as razor-sharp blades slice and dice through mouth-watering steak and tender chicken. Take in the aroma as savory vegetables, shrimp and lobster sizzle before your eyes. Or visit our sushi bar, where your sushi chef will prepare the freshest sashimi, maki and temaki sushi, all with the same flair that made Benihana a legend in Japanese cuisine.
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

My family and friend girl took me here for my birthday. It was 5 in our party & we shared our grill with another family of 4. Overall we really enjoyed ourselves. It was my husband's first time and he enjoyed it since he isn't open to asian cuisine. Manny was our chef. Very entertaining. He even got my friend's son to laugh (age 4) & he's not fond of strangers. When it was time to pay the bill, we didn't notice until the next day we paid fir the other family's two boys dinner too! However, we called the restaurant & they easily removed those charges for a refund. No hassle at all. Overall very pleased. If you got some money to spend good place to spend your dollars. We will be back.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

We had a fantastic dinner. Excellent food and fresh fish.
The cooker was really fun and we enjoyed a lot. Is really cheap considering the service and the quality of the food. Really fantastic experience.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

I eat here almost each visit to Dallas. The food is consistent and good. I recommend if you like Japanese hibachi table side cooking.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Typical benihana just like any other benihana stop by since it was right next to hotel. Near by food was ok just another restaurant to attract the crowd with gesture instead of food quality

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Standard fare for the Hibachi grill type of restaurant. Nothing special but the entertainment is always good.

Been to Benihana? Share your experiences!