“Still the best”

Captain Nemo's Steak Submarines
Ranked #226 of 596 Restaurants in Irving
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I've been coming to Captain Nemo's for over 25 years. They still have one of the very best steak submarine sandwiches around. The freshest ingredients. the best bread. Their consistency over the years has never wavered. Once you come to Nemo's, no matter what sandwich you select, you'll always remember. When I go to the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex, I try to find reasons to go to that side of town. Just so I can have one of their sandwiches. I pass literally hundreds of other food establishments to get there. Sometimes I even make up a reason... :)

Reviewed 14 August 2013

I visited this restaurant for the first time in 10 years, because i has moved out of the state and it is still family run and still Wonderful steak sandwiches!!