“Excellent food taste!!!”

Ranked #335 of 578 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Chinese
“Excellent food taste!!!”
Reviewed 9 May 2012 via mobile

The food taste is very good for asian like me. I'm from Indonesia, the food taste is quite similar with one in my country.

Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good”
Reviewed 8 January 2012

Went with co-workers for lunch, had been there several times before, food was always hot and fresh and service was very good.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank RedBearLvr
Carrollton, Texas
“No good”
Reviewed 11 October 2011

The casher working there was very bad and food was not good

Visited October 2011
Irving, Texas
“Above average for a buffet”
Reviewed 18 September 2011

Been to the East Buffet on multiple occasions over the past several years, and I must say that the food quality and selection has been decreasing. They are slow on resupplying the most in demand items, crab legs, shrimp and when they do refill, it goes quickly The price is very reasonable, the staff is attentive, so for an inexpensive buffet, this will do.

• Visited September 2011
LOUISBURG
“Fresh Food and Very Clean”
Reviewed 27 July 2011

My wife and I took our friends visiting from Germany for the Saturday night buffet. All of the food items were fresh and kept stocked with the exception of the crab legs. I tried the crab legs on my first trip to the buffet table, and they were very good, properly cooked, and easy to extract from the shell. When I returned for another batch, the tray was empty, and remained empty for the remainder of our 1 hour meal period. There are several seafood items, including fish, mussels, oysters on the half shell, etc. They did not have any of the traditional Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce (Rooster Sauce) found at most Chinese buffet restaurants. This sauce is my personal favorite for seafood items, so I will have to bring my own in next time I eat there. The hot and sour soup was outstanding, a perfect blend of heat and flavor.

There was a large selection of fruit and dessert items, and my German friends really enjoyed the food and their first ever buffet!

The cost for 6 persons including beverage and tip was less than $90, a very good price for the quality of the meal.

• Visited July 2011