“I found another great Razzoo's!”

Razzoo's Cajun Cafe
Ranked #136 of 588 Restaurants in Irving
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Razzoo's is my favorite Cajun restaurant in or outside of Louisiana!
I am sure they have a lot of great Cajun dishes but I can't get past the Pecan Catfish. It is only on the lunch menu but if you ask they will make it at supper time. Try it, you will love it!
The draft beer is cold and reasonably priced too. Service is top notch as well.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

This is the third time we have visited a Razoo's in the DFW area. The food is great at each location we have tried, particularly the oysters on the half-shell and gumbo! Unfortunately, the service this time was mediocre and the patrons directly behind us were obnoxious. That said, it is one of my favorite restaurant chains in the Dallas area!

Reviewed 19 March 2013

If you love fried food, then you'll love Razzoo's. The food and portions are good for the price,but,the service is slow and lacking something (I'm thinking interest). This place is fine for drinks and dinner, but, I wouldn't suggest it as an option on your lunch hour; the service is just, too, slow and lax for that. I wish there was something more I could say about this restaurant, but, as restaurants go, it was just average with little to get excited about, except for the catfish and shrimp...maybe. I just happen to love fried catfish and shrimp.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Went during Mardi Gras week so there were great drink specials. The Hurricanes are super. The food was really good too.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

The manager was nice but the staff was slow and unfriendly acted as though we were a burden. As a past server and a current manager of a hotel property I wasn't pleased.