“Presidente Margarita!! <3 <3”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #202 of 596 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 6 March 2013

We are a regular at chillis. Can never leave without their Signature Presidente Margaritas!! Its the best you will ever have.
Also tried their rack of ribs. They are always perfectly cooked and juicy. Also try their sweet potato fries. Those are yum too. We never go back disappointed from chili's.

Reviewed 17 February 2013

Chili's has got some decent ribs, and the burger is pretty good. My wife & I like to split a Chicken-Fried Steak meal for a good overall value. I's like to say more good stuff about Chili's! It's like a standard for an occasional casual meal out, but it seems to have lost it's luster of years gone by.
On several occasions, the salads have been less than fresh.
Their frequent chips & queso or free dessert coupons keep bringing us back!

Reviewed 21 January 2013

I've eaten in Chilis many times in different locations - the food is consistently good and there is a wide choice.

Reviewed 2 October 2012

I liked the serivce but it took a long time to get our food. I noticed a lot of the servers talking and laughing instead of grabbing our food.

Reviewed 4 July 2012 via mobile

Stopped in Chilis for a late lunch on 4th of July. My wife ordered 6 oz sirloin and sides. I ordered shrimp tacos. Tacos good flavor.

It seemed to take forever to get first, our drinks, nothing fancy (iced tea n Dr Pepper), then our food...

Steak ordered medium, arrived well done. Steak went back for a new one...which also seemed to take forever. We could tell by the delay that the second steak would be well-done as well.... and it was! No surprise there. Hey, it takes time to burn good food.

All in all, service was not attentive and steak was over-cooked. Will not be in a hurry to return.

PS. Management did remove steak from the bill...

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!