Quality Inn DFW-Airport
US$539
US$443
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewswafflesdfw airportbiscuits and gravyhot breakfastfree breakfastrecommend this hotel to anyonemini fridgedecent breakfastlate checkclean roomsgas stationclose to the airportshort staypark and flyfree shuttle servicebed was comfortablean early flight
Reviewed 27 September 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Getting to this review a little late....anyway, this hotel was :

PROs- Rate was very good, front desk staff nice, complimentary breakfast was decent.

CONS-First and most concerning....I saw one cockroach in the bathroom, older more run down hotel...needs remodeling...hallway and rugs worn and older, room was not too big but ok size, the courtesy bus driver in the morning back to the airport was not helpful or friendly at all.

I would not stay here again because of seeing the cockroach, up til that point I was ok with it but once I saw that roach I was having a hard time sleeping thinking that more were around or coming out in the dark and I did not feel comfortable enough to shower there because that's where I saw it in the bathroom. I did only see one, but that was enough.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
DFWnorth, Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thank you for your review . We are glad to know that you liked our rate , staff service and breakfast .

Our breakfast has been updated and now we serve a full hot breakfast . Now we have new ownership and the property has been renovated with flat screen TVs , new hallways, updated lobbys and a dedicated pest service .

The showers also have been changed and it is nicer property than before so please come back and stay with us and let us know how you feel now .

You will definately like it !

Reviewed 27 August 2013

I stayed because of long await for my connecting flight, and I regret that I stayed here, rather I would have stayed in airport itself. There are bugs and the bed & room not cleaned. The bathroom , it is pool. and lights doen't work. A/C horrible sound but u will still feel hooooot. By the way breakfast will be there always ...day and night ..

Am happy that I choose to stay for a night, not long.

Room Tip: wish and suggest not to think of this place .
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
George A, Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

We really apologize for the inconvenience you had at the hotel . The hotel has a new ownership and the hotel has been renovated with new ACs , a big hot full breakfast and much more .

You will see the change and come and stay with us and see the difference .

Reviewed 24 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
George A, Manager at Quality Inn DFW-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Reviewed 23 August 2013

I am dumbfounded looking at these reviews. I had to call my husband over to make sure I had the same place. I noticed the reviewer before mentioning it was changing brands to something else. I have to give the benefit of the doubt that *maybe* we caught them on a bad night. Maybe the new owners were just about to take it over and the current ones decided to trash the place as a final farewell.

The place was dreadful. The carpets were torn, stained and looked like they hadn't been vacuumed or cleaned in weeks, the elevator was terrifying - inside it had trash littered on the floor, and it moaned as if making it up two floors was asking too much. There was one luggage cart barely held together with one loose screw that the staff asked me bring back downstairs when I was done with it. The sheets & surfaces inside the room were clean, but the smell & the carpets just about knocked me over.

That said - the staff was sweet. It was late, we were there because our airline messed up and paid for a room until our next flight. They really were very nice people. I would hate for one of them to get in trouble for the massive institutional embarrassment that the hotel currently is. Maybe by the time you have to stay there it will have changed hands. Maybe the new owner drove into town, pulled up the dying carpets & scrubbed it down with a toothbrush. If so, then there is hope. I would give it a few weeks before going there. I don't usually give bad reviews, I am not a fussy person by nature and love quirky little places, but this - this was bad.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family