“Excellent Customer Service and Very Clean”

Quality Inn DFW-Airport
Ranked #63 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Irving, Texas
“Excellent Customer Service and Very Clean”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I have stayed at this hotel quite a few times and each time I have been treated with courtesy and appreciation. The reason I frequent this hotel is mainly due to cleanliness and customer service. The rooms are also a great deal for the price paid. One staff member in particular, George, bent over backwards to accommodate me when the hotel ran out of non-smoking rooms. I was over-whelmed with kindness from this staff! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Valeree B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Houston
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I booked this hotel for my husband and I from 3/9/2014 through 3/12/2014. I booked it over the phone with a young lady named Sadaf who was extremely nice. She gave me a discount because I was staying more than 3 nights so I was extremely grateful and happy for that. When we pulled up to the property we noticed that the parking lot was almost full but we still found a place to park that day. Check-in was smooth but the girl that checked us in wasn't very friendly. When we entered the room I was pleasantly surprised. It was extremely clean and it had the kitchenette that I requested.The beds were extremely comfortable and I had a great nights sleep every night we were there considering the fact that it is right by DFW airport. The only problem we had was not having anywhere to park when we would leave after 5pm and come back to the hotel. Most of the cars there were from people who had left there cars there days at time while they flew out of town. When I approached the front desk about the situation they weren't concerned about me not having anywhere to park even though they had charged me for my stay there. This really struck a nerve with me and from that point on I knew I would NEVER stay at this hotel again. We ended up parking across the street in Denny's parking lot for the remainder of our stay with the risk of our car being towed. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone because all they really care about is getting your money. The only other positive thing about this hotel was the complimentary breakfast from 6am-9:30am. It was great. If you plan on visiting North Dallas and staying in Irving please look for another hotel!!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Sinettra B
Hot Springs Viillage
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I stay here at least 4 to 5× a month.The employees at this hotel will bend over backwards to take care of us.Great customer service.I would recommend it to all.Close to airport and Los Colinas.Shopping and plenty of food places.

• Stayed March 2014
Irving, Texas
Reviewed 6 March 2014

My Girlfriend Emily and I were staying there in November and December 2013. She left a very expensive makeup bag in the room. We did not know that as we checked out. Later that evening when we realized it was missing I returned to the Hotel and informed them we would like to have it located. The next day the Hotel called us and said the Supervisor over housekeeping had located my girlfriends makeup bag. I had to leave town but Emily was able to return to the Hotel later in the evening the next day and recovered her bag.
We wanted to finally express our appreciation for Housekeeping turning it in and their participation in returning our item. I think Nelsa my be the name of the Housekeeping supervisor that turned it in. Regardless thought we appreciate it very much. Thank you. Mr Shaw

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Fredericksburg, Texas
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Great price. Great breakfast, quick and courteous drop at the airport. On time pick up, and they also gave me a jump to get me on my way after a long flight. This is the place to stay and park if you are leaving your car at DFW.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We wanted a hotel close to the airport where we could crash after a delayed flight. They were able to get us a room on short notice and had things ready for us upon our late check in (4 am!) They were also kind enough to allow a late check out due to our crazy arrival time. Room had some blemishes but beds appeared updated and comfortable. We would definitely stay again.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Room was nice and clean. Hallways were dark and need remodel bout hotel looked like it was getting there. Staff was very nice and helpful. Would stay there again if flying out of DFW. Didn't care for the small pillows they are putting on the beds. They're smaller than standard pillows.

Room Tip: Bring your own pillow if possible. These rooms have these new small pillows I'm seeing in the ne...