“Made me a little nervous”

Knights Inn Jacksboro
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Jacksboro
Reviewed 16 September 2011

Stayed here for a work trip and was told by a local to "check the room before I paid." Ours was the only car in the parking lot, partly because it's a quiet, rural town and partly because the hotel looked a little run-down from the outside. The room was clean enough, but the air conditioner was very noisy and the televisions in my room and my co-workers each had issues. The wifi was not strong enough to reach my room, but the front desk lent me an ethernet cable that worked fine.

I asked at the front desk where I should get breakfast and was told, "There's a coffee-maker in your room." (Turns out the place for breakfast is The Green Frog restaurant.)

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
6  Thank pjc1973

Been to Knights Inn Jacksboro? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Jacksboro

Address: 824 S Main St, Jacksboro, TX 76458-2709
Region: United States > Texas > Jacksboro
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Jacksboro
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Knights Inn Jacksboro 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Knights Inn Jacksboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.