“Super Zip!!”

Adrenaline Rush Zip Line Tours
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

My 9yr old daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our zip line adventure. When we arrived, we were immediately greeted by our friendly hosts as well as Mango, the loveable dachshund zip line mascot.

We opted for the 8-line tour, which includes every line on the tour. There is a 7-line and 5-line option if you're on a tight budget, but I suggest you go for 8.

After paying, we got geared up and moved on to a short 'ground-school' to learn the ins and outs of how to zip line. We rode a very short line to learn
positioning and what to expect when stopping. By the way, the Adrenaline staff take care of the braking for you, which I think is a huge plus for the kids (not all zip line tours do that).

We were off to the big lines in no time. From the first line, we were hooked! You'll zip over the tree tops and across a beautiful pond full of huge hand-fed catfish.

After skimming through the trees and over the pond, we finished our tour on the final zip line named 'Adrenaline Rush.' The line is 1700ft long (1/4mi) and runs the length of the entry to the property coming to an end over another pond at the front gate. It was by far the fastest ride!! My daughter was a little on the light side for the length of the final line, but special thanks to Mark for making her final ride a thrill too.

If you're trying to pick a zip line tour, I highly suggest Adrenaline. They were fun, safety conscious, and welcomed us like family. Thanks, Adrenaline!!!

3  Thank Soonersports

Reviewed 30 March 2014

What an awesome birthday adventure with the grand-kids! The owners & staff were so much fun! Beautiful day for zipping. 8 heart stopping stations across ponds,forest & a 1,700 ft span across the pasture! Will definitely go back.

2  Thank gypsywoman1312
Reviewed 13 July 2013

We got to this place and WOW!!! It's the only zip lining place we've been to that is almost all going over water...AWESOME! Unlike a lot of other places, this one has handlebars and they stop you (as opposed to you stopping yourself by braking up top.) Our guides were the owners and we loved hearing about how their property came to be. Such a pretty way to zip, each platform has something neat about it, the flowers, the trees it's built in to, etc.. The end zipline was the longest and it...was...loooong! Very cool place for beginners or seasoned zippers. Sno-Cones at the end were a bonus. We will be going back again!

5  Thank Robin L
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I just held my 50th Birthday Bash here. I just can't say enough about this place and these people. I did read the last review and they did have some valid points. But my group and I spent the entire day and the way we handled it was that we all went at seperate times. The property is gorgeous and so serene. The owners, staff (and Mango the dog) made our party delightful and a success. We had so much fun we have decided to make it an annual party. I would highly recommend this place if you are anywhere in the area. If not, the landscape is beautiful and well worth the drive. A fantastic place to hold a party, re-union, just about any get together. A huge plus is the covered pavillion with restrooms and the fact that it is fun for the entire family. Annette, Billy, Mark and Leah....you guys ROCK!!!!

3  Thank Dee K