“Better watch your stuff!!!!”
Review of Budget Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Budget Inn
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Jasper
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I met my daughter and her aunt at the Budget Inn in Jasper, Texas for a family reunion. I had brought her Christmas present, a tablet, with me and gave to her. When we checked out, we left it behind accidentally and when we called back, they said that they didn't find anything. Well, we know that we don't have it, so whatever you do, DON'T STAY AT THE BUDGET INN in JASPER, TEXAS. The owners are thieves!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Angela N
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I recently stayed at the Budget Inn and found it to be a very clean and comfortable motel. The rooms are cozy and well worth the price. I was fishing at the McDonalds Tournament at Rayburn and needed a quiet and safe place to keep my boat, the Budget Inn went well above my expectations.

Room Tip: If you are brining a boat ask for the rooms facing Hwy 190. You can park parallel with the rooms an...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Wes E
Reviewed 10 February 2012

I was almost going to pass this one up based on the decrepit sign out front, but I was curious about the rate...it is only about 5.00 less that the other budget hotels nearby..I was shown a room and it seemed clean ( to a degree that budget places can be). Had a nice smell to it...The internet is blazing fast....the bed firm but comfy and the owners very nice and accommodating....this is not the Holiday Inn..but if you are on a limited vacation budget, it is an option to consider.

Room Tip: Away from the main road
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank TimandDeni
Travellers also viewed these Jasper hotels
Deluxe Inn
Super 8 Jasper TX
Super 8 Jasper TX
#1 of 9 in Jasper
Swann Hotel Bed and Breakfast

Been to Budget Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Budget Inn

Address: 900 E Gibson St, Jasper, TX 75951-5156
Region: United States > Texas > Jasper
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Jasper
Price Range: £37 - £38 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:1 star — Budget Inn 1*
Welcome to the Budget Inn! We are a family-owned business looking to accommodate customers daily and on a weekly basis. We have microwaves and fridges in all rooms and are looking to bring you more in the future. For the fishermen we offer complimentary Park n' Plug outside of the rooms. We hope to see you soon and drive safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Budget Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Budget Inn Jasper, Texas