“Relaxing anniversary weekend!”

Ranked #1 of 27 Jefferson B&B and Inns
Antlers, Oklahoma
“Relaxing anniversary weekend!”
Reviewed 24 August 2010

The Delta Steet Inn was the perfect place to stay on our 16 wedding anniversary weekend. Everything could not have been better. From the hospitality of the inn keepers to the charming rooms and relaxing porches. I definetly recomend this place to anyone!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Longview, Texas
Reviewed 23 August 2010

My wife and I traveled to Jefferson, TX to celebrate our 6th anniversary. We stayed at the Delta Street Inn and had a great experience. Good hospitality and the breakfast Pam prepared both mornings was excellent. Thanks for a relaxing weekend!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Dallas
Reviewed 18 August 2010

The house was lovely. The rooms were a good size and very clean. My problem was with the lady of the house. Not unfriendly, just not friendly... at all. Very much the business woman. All business, no warmth. This woman needs to go back to corporate America. My guess is that all the people on tripadvisor that are raving about this place, just dealt with the husband (who is a sweetheart) and luckily never saw the wife.
We won't be back.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
6 Thank shellbelle52
deltastreetinn, Owner at Delta Street Inn, responded to this review, 20 August 2010
I try to spend leisure time with all of our guests as time will allow but when we have a house full of guests, as we did most days this summer, my leisure time is very limited. Believe me; I would like nothing better than kick back and just visit will all of our wonderful guests without thinking about all the jobs that need to be done. I love the bed and breakfast business and l truly enjoy visiting with our guests. One of the best rewards of this business is that we have developed lasting friendships with some of our guests. I wouldn’t change jobs for anything.
Most morning after I prepare breakfast I try to visit with our guests before everyone leaves the dining room. I apologize for not being friendly with the reviewer. I just wish I knew this while she was visiting so I could apologize to her in person.
Denton, Texas
Reviewed 6 August 2010

After forty five years of marriage, this was our first experience at a B&B. Not knowing what to look for or expect, we looked at the reviews of several B&B's in Jefferson. After reading those written about Delta Street Inn, we decided this would be the place to go for our initiation. Wow!! Pam and Bob are the best. The room was just perfect. We chose room with the balcony. We enjoyed sitting out there in the evening and also having a cup of the great coffee in the early morning. The real treat was Pam's fantastic breakfast each morning. Our server at breakfast (Bob) was very good, too. He never let your coffee cup go dry. Having Pam and Bob's little Heidi (dachshund) around was special for us because we had left our two miniature pinschers at home. When we return to Jefferson for another get away, we will surely stay at Delta Street Inn.

Simsboro, Louisiana
Reviewed 29 July 2010

Delta Street Inn: This bed and breakfast is not on the main street and all but one room are on the second floor with a private balcony. The landscaping is beautiful. The grass is well manicured with several different colors planted all around the antique home. The breakfast is served at 9 a.m. I planned this trip as a surprise to my wife never planning on going to a bed and breakfast. After arriving and meeting the owners, I felt at home. The rooms were so beautiful and to my surprise, I felt very comfortable and enjoyed everything from meeting the other guests to enjoying breakfast. My wife was surprised and touched that I booked such a restful place for her to unwind. The owners of Delta Street designed this bed and breakfast so that the needs of men and women would be accommodated. Exceptionally clean and welcoming!

Fort Worth, Tx
Reviewed 12 July 2010

The owners are very nice and helpful. Place is well maintained. Rooms are large and have private baths. Plenty of parking on the property and lots of lawn area. Easy walk to downtown Jefferson and restuarants. Only negative was the shower water pressure. Water just barely drizzled out of the showerhead.

Humble, Texas
Reviewed 12 July 2010

My wife and I had to attend the funeral of a relative and chose The Delta Steet Inn mainly because of the on line reviews. It isall true the property and grounds were excellent the room, bed and breakfast were outstanding. Our only regret was that we could only stay one night, but we will be back.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jefferson
The Excelsior House
The Steamboat Inn
#10 of 27 in Jefferson
The Carriage House Bed and Breakfast
White Oak Manor Bed and Breakfast

Been to Delta Street Inn? Share your experiences!