“Lovely B&B, warm and friendly”
Review of Delta Street Inn

Delta Street Inn
Ranked #1 of 28 Jefferson B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 January 2011

I had a few days off after doing some work in Dallas and decided to see nearby Caddo Lake. The town of Jefferson seemed to offer some history and charm, and Delta St Inn did not disappoint. Its renovated on the inside, but keeps the historic charm. I booked over the phone the night before, and Bob was very friendly and informative over the phone. Warm tones greeted me as I stepped into the house, and I thoroughly enjoyed my 2 nights stay. PAm made breakfast of ham scrambled eggs and pancakes, and was ever accomodating as to what time breakfast was being serve. Bed was comfortable and shower hot. 2 of the most important things for me!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo

Reviewed 31 January 2011

My husband, Anthony and I came to Jefferson as a birthday getaway for me and stayed at the Delta Street Inn. Bob and Pam were so down to earth and such a delight to meet. Our room was beautiful and the food was to die for. We hated that we were only staying for 2 nights.
We definitely recommend this Bed and Breakfast for anyone who is looking to go to Jefferson for a getaway of their own.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2011

It was our first bed and breakfast experience. Pam and Bob were very welcoming and entertaining. The breakfasts were delicious and provided a nice opportunity to chat with other guests. Pam and Bob also gave great recommendations for attractions and stores in town. Stop by Blackburn's outlet and you will meet the nicest older gentleman.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2010

I recently stayed for two nights with my mother and my sister. We were there on the first anniversary of my father's death, so we needed some new special memories for that day. And we got just that! The warm atmosphere and beautiful Christmas decorations set the mood. We enjoyed our afternoon tea and gingerbread men cookies, as well as the wonderful breakfasts each morning. The fireplaces in each bedroom and in the living room were so inviting. I loved being able to look out from the balcony of my upstairs bedroom and see the the gazebo decorated with a lighted tree in the middle. Definitely a great place to stay!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2010

Had a wonderful stay at the Delta Street Inn. Bob and Pam were ever so engaging during our two night stay, and have done a wonderful job restoring this property. Breakfast each morning was delicious and shared with the other half dozen or so guests. Pam and Bob were also very willing to set up a tour for us at the antique car museum one day, provide some evening restaurant suggestions in nearby Marshall, then book a pontoon boat ride the next day on Caddo Lake. The Inn itself is super clean, very comfortable beds, and relatively quiet. Jefferson has such a rich and interesting history, we will be back to both the City and the Delta Street Inn.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2010

This was our second stay at the Delta Street Inn. We brought our friends and they loved it just as much as we did. Bob and Pam are great and we especially enjoy seeing Heidi!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 December 2010

Decided on a little getaway for my wife's birthday and could not have picked a better place. Bob and Pam Thomas were great hosts and they take special care to anticipate your every need. We were in Jefferson for the Christmas candlelight tour of homes which was very nice but the stay at the Delta Street Inn was the highlight of our trip. We highly recommend it and hope to return again.

Marce and Jane Pearson